Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Guys before I redownload FGUNZ, I restarted my laptop to its Factory Settings
    So I don't know whether it's me for the FPS lag

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

raoff123's Avatar A Nobody -.-

Country
    Thanks
    Im experiencing random stutters/freezes in-game... for example when i go and fight someone in the middle of the fight me character freezes and goes -- in ping and the other players sees this and they say its lag but its not...the game keeps freezing and stutter from time to time.. and fix?

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by raoff123 View Post
    Im experiencing random stutters/freezes in-game... for example when i go and fight someone in the middle of the fight me character freezes and goes -- in ping and the other players sees this and they say its lag but its not...the game keeps freezing and stutter from time to time.. and fix?
    This indeed occurs to me too VERY rarely... However when it does it takes about 0.5 seconds to unfreeze. It's a tiny bit annoying but not that bad.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Is the "Multisampling" option disabled @1337 settings?
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Is the "Multisampling" option disabled @1337 settings?
    Yeah

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    This indeed occurs to me too VERY rarely... However when it does it takes about 0.5 seconds to unfreeze. It's a tiny bit annoying but not that bad.
    mine its 1 sec then other player sees my character flying away cause for example im dashing to evade shots then it freezes then my character flies off xD but they can shoot me then i die...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by raoff123 View Post
    mine its 1 sec then other player sees my character flying away cause for example im dashing to evade shots then it freezes then my character flies off xD but they can shoot me then i die...
    that's a lame way to die :c

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    that's a lame way to die :c
    ikr thats why im not playing so much today cause my K/D just going down haha..i cant even quest properly XD!

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Im experiencing this exact scenario too. I'm running a very high GPU and I used to be at 250, even went to 600 fps when I wanted to, but now for some reason it's just at 160 and the highest would be 220. Im guessing this has something to do with the update? I'm kinda waiting for an answer since I dont want to post my own thread about this as I can see that there's a lot already. Kinda sucks cuz it's somehow ruining gameplay.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    Maybe this could be due to the anisotropic filtering implemented together with some really wacky gfx-card? Maybe an option to turn af on/off could fix it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information