Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Ever since the new patch I'm starting to have FPS lagg and screen lagg .... i used to have stable fps on 500 and now im getting 50-250 like if i start moving around the fps goes to 50 even if dont move it barely stays on 250 ....

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    There are already threads about it...

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...Lag-and-Screen

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ms Atrocious View Post
    There are already threads about it...

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...Lag-and-Screen
    So? its obviously more effective if more people state they have a problem? just like with the camera distance they weren't going to make a move untill they saw enough ppl had this problem so its the same in this case i dont want them to stall this problem so i dont see WHY NOT make this thread

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Detective Milya View Post
    So? its obviously more effective if more people state they have a problem? just like with the camera distance they weren't going to make a move untill they saw enough ppl had this problem so its the same in this case i dont want them to stall this problem so i dont see WHY NOT make this thread
    They would never "stall this/the problem", they're always looking for a way to fix the problems that players have.
    Instead of making a new thread, you could have just posted that you have the similar problem in another thread, specifically one that is/was already created.
    2 threads for the same purpose, you're bound to get the same answer/fix.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Are you still experiencing the same issues?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Are you still experiencing the same issues?
    Yes, everytime it happends i need to restart my PC and then it goes ok for 1 hour of playing and i start screenlagging + FPS again

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Happens after an hour of playing? Graphics card overheating/failing possibly?

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Happens after an hour of playing? Graphics card overheating/failing possibly?
    No like i mean that if i reopen gunz again then it'll fps lagg so everytime i open gunz i need to restart before that idk if its a program that is doing it tho sometimes i just leave computer open overnight ( obv sleep mode ) then i get fps lagg when i open gunz again tho no programs opened or sites.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    No like i mean that if i reopen gunz again then it'll fps lagg so everytime i open gunz i need to restart before that idk if its a program that is doing it tho sometimes i just leave computer open overnight ( obv sleep mode ) then i get fps lagg when i open gunz again tho no programs opened or sites.
    Does your computer/laptop run switchable graphics?

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Does your computer/laptop run switchable graphics?
    nope

- - - Updated - - -

nope
    Like literally i cant open fgunz with something on background or else my fps drops to absolute shit cant even put music in bg anymore or a youtube vid and it wasnt like this before update i would get 800 fps clean without jumps now its 250 and if i open a small thing starts dropping to 100-200

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information