Country
    Thanks
    Hi all!

Don't normally bother with these welcome threads, but I wanted to ask you fine folks something!

So, I haven't played gunz in a good 6 years or so... And a quick bout of deathmatch tells me that my fingers don't move like they used to!

With that in mind, what sort of skill range do people on here have? Much as I hate to say it I could really do with some lower skilled players to practice with until I suck a bit/a lot less. Can barely string together basic moves now created a character called 6YearsNoGunz to use until I'm decent, have mercy please!

Also I have no map textures, everything is just whitewalled, anyone know why that is?

Thanks all!

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Disable Light Map and White Map in config '-'

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    i suggest you do not cw.
    Go in the noob channel and find players there that are basically your skill base. Then hang around with them.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Unheard Echo View Post
    i suggest you do not cw.
    Go in the noob channel and find players there that are basically your skill base. Then hang around with them.
    haha. you bet!
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

weaksword's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    what they mean by noob channel is the channel that half way decent people prey upon to boost dat kdr

Makarov's Avatar Good Samaritan

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome back! I'd say just either stick training rooms or do games like infected, you just need to spray to survive that aha

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome back
    Feel free to PM me for anything.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hello!

Welcome to the community

If you need anything, feel free to PM/ask me!

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for the swift and welcoming replies everyone, and the config tip (it worked).

Don't worry, I'm certainly not planning on doing any CW yet! By the noob channel I assume you mean Freestyler's Newbies [1-50]? It looks like it's usually pretty empty but I'll give it a bash.

I may have to investigate this infected mode, practice is fine but I've always found that it doesn't really push me to improve.

Cheers!

Axium's Avatar DB God

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by weaksword View Post
    what they mean by noob channel is the channel that half way decent people prey upon to boost dat kdr
    Realist thing I heard LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Heydiddly View Post
    Thanks for the swift and welcoming replies everyone, and the config tip (it worked).

Don't worry, I'm certainly not planning on doing any CW yet! By the noob channel I assume you mean Freestyler's Newbies [1-50]? It looks like it's usually pretty empty but I'll give it a bash.

I may have to investigate this infected mode, practice is fine but I've always found that it doesn't really push me to improve.

Cheers!
    Don't worry you wont need to donate, you'll be fine with 99 guns when you get there.

Thread Information