Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/

Suggestion title: Attack on Titan quest suggestion

Suggestion description:
    It's all in this thread. I wouold like to see the opinion of our developers if I may - https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ttack+on+titan
    Last edited by Azula; 08-28-2015 at 06:52 PM.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Azula for this useful post:

Adopt (08-28-2015), Paul (09-02-2015), Rain (09-02-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I have to admit, the suggestion and the characters you provided look pretty damn interesting.
    The Quest wouldn't be as realistic as you want it to be.
    Also, I respect you for providing a map that would work amazingly, especially with the theme.
    /Support

Legend

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    Just don't bring anime into GunZ.
    why?? we brought everything else into gunz.. and anime maps... such a pokemon dbz etc.... u make no sense at all.

5. The following user said thank you to kable for this useful post:

Eddie (09-02-2015)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    Just don't bring anime into GunZ.
    How about you fairly judge a suggestion for once. You shoot down nearly every suggestion just because it doesn't benefit the competitive side of GunZ. Wake up and realize the competitive side is never going to be what it once was. Ideas like this don't "kill" the competitive side of GunZ because you can't kill what's already been dead for a while now.

Anyway, I myself can't get into anime the slightest bit, nor can I even be bothered to do a simple school quest anymore (used to love questing every day), and even I feel that this is a great idea. The map definitely fits. The characters definitely fit. The only thing that sucks though is what Lauren said, and I agree. If this were to actually happen, it wouldn't look as realistic. Those animations look a bit too complex for GunZ. And even if they were possible to do, I doubt the developers would be willing to do it. Would just be too much work for one quest. I personally think if they were to do this though that they should incorporate it to Survival instead of just making it one short 3-4 round quest.

I support this 100% though. A majority of the server are huge anime fans, especially fans of AoT. Would be a cool way to attract some player activity to a dead area of the game.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Paul (09-02-2015), Sonji (09-02-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    How about you fairly judge a suggestion for once. You shoot down nearly every suggestion just because it doesn't benefit the competitive side of GunZ. Wake up and realize the competitive side is never going to be what it once was. Ideas like this don't "kill" the competitive side of GunZ because you can't kill what's already been dead for a while now.

Anyway, I myself can't get into anime the slightest bit, nor can I even be bothered to do a simple school quest anymore (used to love questing every day), and even I feel that this is a great idea. The map definitely fits. The characters definitely fit. The only thing that sucks though is what Lauren said, and I agree. If this were to actually happen, it wouldn't look as realistic. Those animations look a bit too complex for GunZ. And even if they were possible to do, I doubt the developers would be willing to do it. Would just be too much work for one quest. I personally think if they were to do this though that they should incorporate it to Survival instead of just making it one short 3-4 round quest.

I support this 100% though. A majority of the server are huge anime fans, especially fans of AoT. Would be a cool way to attract some player activity to a dead area of the game.
    In addition to Eddie's post, just because it's anime doesn't mean it should be a no. I find that anime provides the most epic monsters/creatures. I do support the idea myself since everything seems to be so damn mediocre or 'the same'.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Think I'd shit myself If I saw this coming at me

10. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Eddie (09-02-2015)

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    I have never watched any anime but i'd like it to be added I guess, it's not just for the anime lovers. Might also be a fun thing to play.

/support

12. The following user said thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post:

Fourth (09-02-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    With challenge quest upcoming, there's no need to add another quest.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information