Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Ayy yo friends, I've been listening to sum of 'em suggestions that yall gave me. And I stumbled upon this rapper. At first I thought he was just trippin and trollin but aye, I found one of his serious songs.

Lil D.icky - Really Scared

This shit made me look back at the hardest part of my life when I was so broke and my wife was in the hospital and sick af and almost lost my baby and I didn't had no money, no family, no friends to run to, when both our families hated both of our assess for havin a baby so early. Situation was tough af but yeah, this song made me reflect on how tough a person can really be. Might sound gay but yeah... Listen to it and give me some feedback.

Some of his troll songs:

Lil D.icky - White dude
    Lil D.icky - Ex boyfriend

Whatchyall think?
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-02-2015 at 06:40 PM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    well i think you should listen to this track

it helped me through the darkest times of my life.

this song helped finding myself in the toughest times.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Layne View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGt_JGHYEO4

Rich Homie Quan's music really speaks to me man, I dig his music. I've been listening to metal so long that I neglected all these good shit.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

4. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Layne (09-02-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    yeeeeah idk

this song changed my perspective on life yo

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    This is old however touches my emotions mann....

Audition;

Full version;
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-02-2015 at 06:54 PM.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Man this is sick.. That beat

rise93000

Country
    Thanks

hey

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    This is old however touches my emotions mann....

Audition;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IciT8yX9V9I

Full version;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyBXi9S1CJc
    I'm liking this song so far man.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    also the lyrics of this song right here helped me change my view on life like, its so deep and meaningful it can change your view on everything in a split second.. check it out I recommend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information