Forum/FGunZ/Other
    FGunZ

Suggestion title:
    3 Suggestions

Suggestion description:
    1.In-Game Youtube Player Like Garry's Mod

2. Gacha Machine Animation which costs bounty similar to boxes

3. Elemental weapons like GunZ 2

i dont know if i can make 3 suggestions but i dont want to make them one by one kind of spamming
    these suggestions are probably hard to implement and they are just my ideas

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by pearlzanker View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    FGunZ

Suggestion title:
    3 Suggestions

Suggestion description:
    1.In-Game Youtube Player Like Garry's Mod

2. Gacha Machine Animation which costs bounty similar to boxes

3. Elemental weapons like GunZ 2

i dont know if i can make 3 suggestions but i dont want to make them one by one kind of spamming
    these suggestions are probably hard to implement and they are just my ideas

1. Just download your own music and place it in the music folder.
    2. Mind expanding on this?
    3. We are a GunZ 1 server for a reason (I think..) Plus, GunZ 2 has had quite negative ratings :/

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    1.no i meant an in-game youtube video player you can watch with people
    2. the gacha machine will be accessible through the lobby menu which will give prizes (idk what prizes yet ;_ like maybe like megaphone or a temporary modified jjang that you can customize as text rip my idea
    Last edited by pearlzanker; 09-03-2015 at 04:24 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    1.no i meant an in-game youtube video player you can watch with people
    2. the gacha machine will be accessible through the lobby menu which will give prizes (idk what prizes yet ;_ like maybe like megaphone or a temporary modified jjang that you can customize as text rip my idea
    1. I'd vote no for this, would give too much lag/fps within the lobby especially if many people run it.
    2. I don't think that prizes are to be given, unless its within Events.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    hmm ok then ;_;

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    hmm ok then ;_;
    It's not like I'm personally saying no - it's not even up to me.
    I'm just saying, you need to also expand more on your ideas/suggestions, the better/proper explanation helps Dave/the Developers decide if it should/could be added, even if its not perfect.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ms Atrocious View Post
    It's not like I'm personally saying no - it's not even up to me.
    I'm just saying, you need to also expand more on your ideas/suggestions, the better/proper explanation helps Dave/the Developers decide if it should/could be added, even if its not perfect.
    oh okay

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Gatcha machines are basically gumball machines, you put your coin in and a random capsule with stuff in it falls out.
    Since theres no real point in having a random item dispenser ingame (since theres no rare or special drops or limited items besides donation/vip) theres no point to it.

About the youtube viewing ingame, if you want to hang out and watch something together -> tinychat,google hangout,skype groupvideo call you can even use teamviewers meeting function for that.
    Garrys mod is just that, a modification with no real gameplay so it heavily relies on mods just like that youtube player mod to give it something valuable, gunz already has gameplay and something going for it so i dont see the reason in having a youtube player tagged onto it, like i listed above theres plenty other ways for you and your friends to hang out and watch videos together.

What do you mean elemental weapons? i played alot of gunz 2 and i dont get what you mean at all.
    If you mean applying the element you equip to the guns aswell, that can be looked into.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Gatcha machines are basically gumball machines, you put your coin in and a random capsule with stuff in it falls out.
    Since theres no real point in having a random item dispenser ingame (since theres no rare or special drops or limited items besides donation/vip) theres no point to it.

About the youtube viewing ingame, if you want to hang out and watch something together -> tinychat,google hangout,skype groupvideo call you can even use teamviewers meeting function for that.
    Garrys mod is just that, a modification with no real gameplay so it heavily relies on mods just like that youtube player mod to give it something valuable, gunz already has gameplay and something going for it so i dont see the reason in having a youtube player tagged onto it, like i listed above theres plenty other ways for you and your friends to hang out and watch videos together.

What do you mean elemental weapons? i played alot of gunz 2 and i dont get what you mean at all.
    If you mean applying the element you equip to the guns aswell, that can be looked into.
    yeah uhm i dont know that much about gunz 2 but i seen an electric sniper rifle kinda embarrassing idk much about it but that would be cool if you added that to gunz 1

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    First 2 suggestions are a no, can't do much with the third one if you don't show examples.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information