Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Hey everyone. I just want to say goodbye for now since there's a lot of things going on in my life right now. I'm taking care of my baby and monthly rent and real life responsibilities Saving up for future investments, I've also decided to go back to university to finish what I've started and probably to get a fair chance in life. I've also decided to marry my girl after 3 years of living together, good thing I've saved enough money for a good wedding scheme, I didn't want it to be a cheap ass wedding since I'm only gonna mary my girl once right? And besides I think she deserves a good wedding since I've given her SO MANY HEADACHES, we've been through a lot, her and me together against all people who were looking down at us cuz we had our baby at an early age, man I wanna tell y'all about it but I can go on and on and on forever about that haha. It does make me sad that I've joined these forums on a late date when I should've created a forum account long ago. I've met really wonderful players in this game and I've made tons of memories in GunZ ever since I started way back in 2006. Trying to learn k-style back in 2009 and becoming a decent but not a pro kstyler at 2012 didnt really matter until I became a part of this wonderful server. I feel like the times back in iGunZ and ijji cannot compare to the time I've spent at FGunZ. This game has been my stress reliever from work and even tho the people here are really acting like egotistical assess, they're really good at heart. Ah man, I'm gonna miss this game a lot, yes I'm going to miss all of you shit heads, even the enemies I made. I feel at home whenever I come to these forums as I see familiar names posting and chatting everyday. Y'all are the best, and I know we're all going to graduate from gunz someday right? This thread is making me think of the good times I spent with friends egoing, ganging up with friends and killing a person on a TDM, egoing ppl when they get killed, trolling, training to get better, chilling at training rooms haha, trying to get better aim, getting a better move list, trying not to be predictable and stuff. I guess my time's up with GunZ and I just want to say, I don't regret ever playing this game. This is the game that I've remained loyal to till the end. My brother is going to be taking over my in-game acct, I told him not to use Armi since my character has been my trademark for all the time I spent in-game and I feel like there's a special bond between me and my character Armi. Yeah yeah, I know it sounds gay but that's how your boy Fourth feels, I've also asked him not to delete Armi and he agreed so that's fine with me. I guess it's nice to know that someone is still looking after my character in a way. He fcking sucks right now, the boy can't even BF for crying out loud, complaining how his hands hurt and shit hahaha! I remember when I was trying to learn BF WAAAAAAAAY back and man it takes me on a memory train ROFL, I kinda saw myself in him. I know he's going to be good at this game, I just feel it.

Aight let's do this.

Strain - I want to thank you alot for everything that you've done for me. Everything that you told me, supporting me and shit for all those times. I'm happy for you and your new bae, put a ring on that finger ok? Don't let randies come close to your bae or tell 'em that your boii fourth is going to nuke them hiroshima-nuke-bombing style. Man, I would've blazed with you all day if I had the chance. No crying now ok? Cheers bruh.

traumatis3r - Aight man, I just want to say thanks for everything. You're the very first person who ever gave me a taste of what it's like to have a donor SG, it may not have been permanent but man, it took my gameplay to a whole nother level. I wish I could've played with you more, but you in-active af maaannnn. You're a very cool dude, stay true man. I love the fcking shit outta you. God tier mothafcka. #BigArms #7DayArmDay #FlexCity, just like strain, I would've blazed wit you all day haha.

Luxurious / ReBar - I don't think I need to say more bro, you one of the best dudes out there, thank you for them 30 coins for my permanent Mayuri man. It meant a lot back then.

Taint - Ahhhhh, here come's a dude worth mentioning. You one of the kindest gods there is. Thank you for giving me 120 coins man, just like ReBar, you the dude responsible for my permanent mayuri. I love you man, I love the ****ing lot outta you. You da best bruh. I wish I could've played with you more. I'll never forget you as long as my brother still plays FGunZ. I hope I cross paths with you again in the future.

Sunfire - Man, wherever the fck you are, thank you. Might've not played with you a lot but you a very cool dude. I just know it.

Opeth - ***** even when you threatened to report me, I just know u still one of my buds. Just kinda sad to leave it as is, so I'm saying goodbye to you man. Stay cool, I love you. And P.S. Fck you again for threatening to report me, you picked xRson's side over your bud WTF? Anyway, I love you, I hope u get back to FGunZ Staff because they lack dedicated people like you.

Jonathan Pls - Man, u a cool *****. Let's bomb people with my hiroshima nuclear bomb next time I see you ok? But that's probably not gonna happen until my son grows up a little bit hahaha.

Bible - I still don't get why people hate you, you seem to be a cool dude man. I played with you for a decent amount of time and you was chill af. Keep rekking dem randoms bruh haha, I would've played with you more if I had the chance as well, but our times are different bro, See you in the future mang.

Damp - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just thinking about your name makes me laugh bro. Ur seriously the most FUNNIEST guy I've met in this game, I love you man. I just met you a couple of weeks back but I love you. Keep practicing dat shadow step and maybe one day you'll win against me u noob. But srsly, I love you. Cheers from my family bro.

Path - Got more raps bro? Haha. Dont know u personally, but since you made me laugh so hard with rap gound and yung thug, I placed you on my forever BADASS sig since no one, I mean no one raps like you do. But aye, cheers man.

Lauren - Babe, sorry if I couldn't marry you instead. I know you love me so much and can't resist my asian swag, but hey, I never got the chance to 1v1 u in-game. U look like a cool person so I'm leaving this here. Regards, Your could have been husband.

Notorious - Played with you like one time man, wish I could've played with you more. I remember we rekkin opeth and sonji like faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak. P.S. Are you asian bruh?

Mahmoud/Cantfindmename - bruh u cool af. Damn, I almost forgot to mention you. Keep rekkin ppl in AnD's oookie? If you see KepyasMuchas in game, say hi to him, he's my brother and he's using my acct. ~Rush. Aight, I'll leave this to you man, I love you.

Overdrive -Bruhh? Think I'd forget you? U like one of the nicest people here. Just forgot to add you and zexi and tzunami haha. Thanks for the Gym instructions, also thanks for tryin to give me your sg even tho Dave didnt want to do it. Stay chill, and remember, u mah ***** ok? U my boiiiiii, u chill. Keep blazin and add me on Skype. FourthFGunz ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shout outs to all the boys on my Sig, u all cool *****s. Wish I could've known you earlier. Sigh.

Oh gosh, there's a lot of people I forgot. I'm sorry if I didn't mention your names here, but you know you're all in my heart.

I'm turning 23 and I'm going to be lying if I say that I'm not scared of what is lying ahead of me, it sucks working with old people but I gotta put food on the table now. I'll stay active in these forums as long as im with Chase since I got all the time in the world here. I'll log back in once in a while in-game to check how's everybody doing.
    I fckin hate goodbyes but hey, maybe we'll meet again someday right?

Oh, P.S. Please go ez on my brother, he's a fcking noob.

P.S.S. Add me up in Skype: FourthFGunz

Regards,
    Fourth
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-04-2015 at 05:40 PM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

PrincessNate (09-05-2015), Strain (09-03-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    awe goodbye, i read that so fast but good luck with your wedding, university and future endeavours.
    have a nice life ~

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    Sea you *****. Take care of yo kid.

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

raoff123's Avatar A Nobody -.-

Country
    Thanks
    didnt really get to know you but bye bruh.. and whats with all the cussing lol...

[TYN]Mizore_Chan.HyperX

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ms Atrocious View Post
    awe goodbye, i read that so fast but good luck with your wedding, university and future endeavours.
    have a nice life ~
    Put u in my list rofl. Sorry u couldn't be my wife, I know u wanted to be so much but i'm really sorry.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks

you make my private parts tingle m8
    i surely will miss you lol been fun chatting with you and having you around
    those coins are nothing man dw xD i understand i love me too, everyone does i joke my friend i love you full homo from my side
    for once i actually thought we'd keep 1 decent sane human being, guess im wrong eh
    make sure to at least visit the forums once every now and then
    p.s, the account is still there for you to use, feel free to log on it whenever you want if you felt like playing again
    p.p.s, good luck in your future endeavors, hope your wedding will be a blast (no bomb pun intended )
    a song for our memories and your farewell
    Last edited by Taint; 09-03-2015 at 07:46 PM.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wlBMUpqhhn...e05f5f44ac.gif
    you make my private parts tingle m8
    i surely will miss you lol been fun chatting with you and having you around
    those coins are nothing man dw xD i understand i love me too, everyone does i joke my friend i love you full homo from my side
    for once i actually thought we'd keep 1 decent sane human being, guess im wrong eh
    make sure to at least visit the forums once every now and then
    p.s, the account is still there for you to use, feel free to log on it whenever you want if you felt like playing again
    p.p.s, good luck in your future endeavors, hope your wedding will be a blast (no bomb pun intended )
    a song for our memories and your farewell
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp5sAUdgd-A
    Dun worry, I'll be active in forums. Just not in-game. I already uninstalled it cuz I can't focus in-game no more haha. I love you full homo as well. I'ma make sure to upload our wedding video for y'all to see. I love you mang.

9. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Taint (09-03-2015)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    What was ur name armi? arti?
    bye bible
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    What was ur name armi? arti?
    bye bible
    Who are you again? Lol jk, I'm not bible mang.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    oh shit the legendary fourth pce out man was good knowing u though if u got Skype pm me n we'll chill bro

gl with your future man hope it brings you happiness xxxxxxxxxx

13. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Fourth (09-03-2015)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information