Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    oh shit the legendary fourth pce out man was good knowing u though if u got Skype pm me n we'll chill bro

gl with your future man hope it brings you happiness xxxxxxxxxx
    I ain't goin in 'less i'm wit my *****s. I love you bruh, cheers!

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    My *****. Sad I never got a chance to play with you in-game before. You seem mad cool. Glad you're still gonna stick around the forum sometimes. Best of luck with your future bro !

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

3. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Fourth (09-03-2015)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Good luck on life
    Regards,
    Boubble
    Last edited by Boubble; 09-03-2015 at 09:53 PM.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    Thanks god, finally
    I'd appreciate it if there's no little penis jap guy who'll post on my quitting thread. Thanks.

Lol jk, love you, you misserable fcking ass.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    I have lots of respects to these people k? I consider them friends. I wish I could've written a more elaborate goodbye, but I'm at work and their network is blocking some features of these forums so I have to do it as is.
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-03-2015 at 10:11 PM.

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Bye.Not gonna say anyhing mean for the first time.
    Last edited by KiritoOnline; 09-03-2015 at 10:29 PM.

--

Country
    Thanks
    sad to see you leaving friend,gl in ur life

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by cantfindname View Post
    sad to see you leaving friend,gl in ur life
    We all have to go sometime friend. It's just that my turn's up right now, I'll miss you mahmoud, I luv you bruh. Sorry I didn't place a note for you. I forgot. That's very dishonourable of me. I'll make sure to edit this shit ayt?

10. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Adopt (09-03-2015)

ReBar's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    The f*** BRUH are you really leaving?
    Good luck on your life BRUH and take care especially your son.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ReBar View Post
    The f*** BRUH are you really leaving?
    Good luck on your life BRUH and take care especially your son.
    Yeah BRUHHHHH I'm leaving FGunZ for good. I might re-log once every month but that's just about it. I gave my acct to my brother already. I wish I could've played with you more too, I've played with you the most but it seems so short now when I look back. Man, never had the chance to thank you properly, I luv you too. P.S. I have a present for you soon <3 ahihihihihihihihi U gonna love it fool, I worked hard for that shit.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information