Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Felipealep's Avatar \\ Dr. Stiberg //

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: Fgunz
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: No Scope delay :c

Suggestion description:

Well guys, I guess what I'm gonna write right here is something you're tired to see people asking but I wanna do it anyway:
    Since you guys put the scope delay, things aren't very nice in TDM rooms. I admit I was the kind of guy who usually got mad when I was wrecked by someone with double sniper, but I get even madder when I get killed by sprayers, because rifles aren't supposed to be in TDM rooms, they are for quests (or infected). The difference is: Anyone can get a rifle+sniper (When they actually hit you with the rifle, not with the sniper)
    Not anyone could be a good double sniper, they need to train hard to get good as they're
    This way, any noob can get a high frag, when they put a rifle on it. I know you made it easier to snipe right now guys, but we need more, we need it to be fast as it was before!

Another solution is simple: we have "sgo", "sno" right? but you could ADD a solution to those who want to avoid the sprayers, like adding a mod to allow shotguns and snipers only. I like to use sgs, and to use snipers sometimes, and I have to make my rooms sgo, cuz sno is too hard, so I can't snipe, which I love, just to avoid the rifles. It's a clear solution for the problem, I believe it'd be the evolution for the freestyle gunz!

*I'm just asking for something, like it's my right guys. If you're a sprayer, don't speak shit 'cause I'm not supposed to offend any of you!

Sorry if I said something wrong, english isn't my native language, I'd be thankful if you correct me too!
    -MESS WITH THE BEST-~~!DIE LIKE THE REST!

2. The following user said thank you to Felipealep for this useful post:

Skull (09-05-2015)

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    I hate the snipers/sprayers combo. (very minimal skill needed tbh)
    THEY TOOOK EEEEEEER KEEELS
    Last edited by Skull; 09-05-2015 at 04:26 AM.

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    Cant see anything u Type it Actully , That color Fact.
    “I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers”

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nada View Post
    Cant see anything u Type it Actully , That color Fact.
    I dont know why but...
    Suggestion type: Fgunz
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: No Scope delay :c

Suggestion description:

Well guys, I guess what I'm gonna write right here is something you're tired to see people asking but I wanna do it anyway:
    Since you guys put the scope delay, things aren't very nice in TDM rooms. I admit I was the kind of guy who usually got mad when I was wrecked by someone with double sniper, but I get even madder when I get killed by sprayers, because rifles aren't supposed to be in TDM rooms, they are for quests (or infected). The difference is: Anyone can get a rifle+sniper (When they actually hit you with the rifle, not with the sniper)
    Not anyone could be a good double sniper, they need to train hard to get good as they're
    This way, any noob can get a high frag, when they put a rifle on it. I know you made it easier to snipe right now guys, but we need more, we need it to be fast as it was before!

Another solution is simple: we have "sgo", "sno" right? but you could ADD a solution to those who want to avoid the sprayers, like adding a mod to allow shotguns and snipers only. I like to use sgs, and to use snipers sometimes, and I have to make my rooms sgo, cuz sno is too hard, so I can't snipe, which I love, just to avoid the rifles. It's a clear solution for the problem, I believe it'd be the evolution for the freestyle gunz!

*I'm just asking for something, like it's my right guys. If you're a sprayer, don't speak shit 'cause I'm not supposed to offend any of you!
    Sorry if I said something wrong, english isn't my native language, I'd be thankful if you correct me too!
    Better???

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    A lot of threads were made about the scope delay...
    Such as the following two debates.
    Honestly, I see no reason to change them. I don't even see a problem with waiting.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Snipers-Nerf/

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...66-Sniper-nerf

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    Well , i didnt udnerstan anything yet too lol , wuts prolmb with scope delay anyways.
    “I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers”

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ms Atrocious View Post
    A lot of threads were made about the scope delay...
    Such as the following two debates.
    Honestly, I see no reason to change them. I don't even see a problem with waiting.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Snipers-Nerf/

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...66-Sniper-nerf
    good for you, but it's not only about taking off the scope delay, if they do what I said about the "shotguns and snipers only", there'd be no need to switch scope delay of how it is, read the thread until the end
    Last edited by Felipealep; 09-05-2015 at 05:38 AM.

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Well , i didnt udnerstan anything yet too lol , wuts prolmb with scope delay anyways.
    some of donators bought snipers. they just waste their money.

- - - Updated - - -

Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dexter View Post

- - - Updated - - -

ikr , i see that too lOL.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Snipers are fine as they are. Its reduced down to 1.1 seconds and as far as I'm concerned, its not too fast to spam it and its not too slow. No need to touch the snipers anymore.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information