Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Real Girl

Thanks
    Please post all questions, comments, concerns, and feedback related to Challenge Quest Testing in this thread.

If you can, please be descriptive about your issues. For example, "Act I is too hard because there's too many NPCs spawned at once. I tried with an item level 10 Ownage v6 Uncommon and ran into issues completing the match with 4 of my friends."

Get posting!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to SecretsOTheP for this useful post:

braazts (09-07-2015), Yilidia (09-07-2015)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Just started playing this (solo),

Act I was really good, especially the mini boss on round 3 is a fantastic idea.

Went on to Act II afterwards and the first 2 rounds were just as fine as all of act I's, however on the 3rd round the 2 mini bosses spawn on that map that has these climbable pillars which feels really unsuitable for anything boss-like. Their attacks also go right through these walls making it impossible to actually dodge their attacks (since I can't see through those pillars) unless you keep moving constantly which feels more like an Act III/IV kind of thing. The overall difficulty is awesome (original was way too easy) especially since all mobs spawn at once. Can't wait for this to be fully released.

On a side note :when an enemy gets smashed down but isn't dead yet they sometimes clip into objects/innerwalls so you can't hit them untill they get up and move out of the wall/object (not much of a big deal to me).

Considering this is a test it's done very very well and it's actually really enjoyable (yes finally CQ is back!!!).

4. The following user said thank you to Colour for this useful post:

SecretsOTheP (09-07-2015)

Master

Country
    Thanks
    where we can play Challenge Quest?
    I'm BEAST.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    where we can play Challenge Quest?
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...Testing-Client

Real Girl

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Just started playing this (solo),

Act I was really good, especially the mini boss on round 3 is a fantastic idea.

Went on to Act II afterwards and the first 2 rounds were just as fine as all of act I's, however on the 3rd round the 2 mini bosses spawn on that map that has these climbable pillars which feels really unsuitable for anything boss-like. Their attacks also go right through these walls making it impossible to actually dodge their attacks (since I can't see through those pillars) unless you keep moving constantly which feels more like an Act III/IV kind of thing. The overall difficulty is awesome (original was way too easy) especially since all mobs spawn at once. Can't wait for this to be fully released.

On a side note :when an enemy gets smashed down but isn't dead yet they sometimes clip into objects/innerwalls so you can't hit them untill they get up and move out of the wall/object (not much of a big deal to me).

Considering this is a test it's done very very well and it's actually really enjoyable (yes finally CQ is back!!!).
    I agree the miniboss on Act II is poor design. I'll remove that for now. Thank you for the feedback!

8. The following user said thank you to SecretsOTheP for this useful post:

Colour (09-08-2015)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Can you make please more Act like Act 5 Act 6 cuz I want something harder
    and good jobe! I rly enjoy the CQ
    Thanks!

Country
    Thanks
    Client doesn't work after the host move. Blank server list.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    Client doesn't work after the host move. Blank server list.
    Indeed my server list for the CQ test client doesn't show any server either.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Indeed my server list for the CQ test client doesn't show any server either.
    We have to build a new executable, i'll reply here again when we've done so.

Thanks
    Well it's either offline or...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information