Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Mkay.

- If you win more than 5 boxes (I think 5), the red writing at the end of the game (on the finish screen) is all squished together
    - There is a random tab/brown box on the bottom left corner on each acts (tested this more than once)
    - The writing in the description box is horrible
    - Some NPCs get stuck facing/running towards walls or corners or boxes (all acts)
    - Bosses are way too easy, was able to solo each act/boss with shotguns
    - The items are under the "Ranking" or "Rank(s)" box? --> Possible new finished game screen/rep
    - "Level" is still indicated under "Tab" (instead of only Act)
    - Custom gameroom icon (when in the lobby)
    - Random textures generated on most of the walls/most of the Acts (small little square boxes..?)
    - Generate new/custom maps for CQ (try to make it themed and for the next VERSION update?)
    - Create more challenges for us; bosses, more levels, more acts
    - Within the "Description"; explain how many rounds there will be? bosses/mini bosses? instead of rambling on about weird scientific info, just briefly describe the act?
    - Allow a function to enable/disable the grunts/moans the NPCs make (they're made when you don't even attack them) (or change the sounds?)
    - When finishing the CQ, you move on to round 7/6..?
    - Fix/change the black screens after you beat a round
    - When I was CQing with Jeff, and the game ended, my screen was moving (I was dead and there was no character) but it was like slowly moving up-left and was like.. scanning the room? LOL

If I come across more I'll be sure to add them to this thread.

Real Girl

Thanks
    Just as an FYI, we're going to be taking down the CQ server for a few days, It'll be up but you won't be able to access it or it may result in bugs or glitches.

We're in the process of getting it ready for primetime along with a few other updates. Please hang tight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information