Thanks
    Onepiece
    Naruto
    Hunter x Hunter
    7 Deadly Sins

Gr3yscale's Avatar Vanta Von Vicious

Country
    Thanks
    2006+: Darker Than Black, Baccano!, Hellsing Ultimate, Black Lagoon, Bakuman, Steins;Gate, Psycho-Pass, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Btooom!, Welcome To The NHK
    Pre-2000: Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Trigun, GTO

Oh and...
    Anime to avoid unless you're looking to lose braincells:
    Mirai Nikki, School Days, Elfen Lied, Sword Art Online, Another, Highschool Of The Dead, Ikkitousen, Devil May Cry
    -Drops mic-

Vsh's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hey, overall i like your list hunnie, Hajime no ippo!! god i love it so much.
    anyway, i got a few anime i can recommend.
    if you want to laugh your ass off check out Danshi koukousei no nichijou, it's sooo funny,or maybe Nichijou. also really funny.

so i saw you like sports anime, so you could check out Ping pong: the animation. i know the art is weird but overall it's really enjoyable and it's refreshing. or you could check out Diamond no ace, although it's quite long and still ongoing and it's a bit dragging but i sitll enjoy it alot.

for romancy stuff i can recommend Tonari no kaibutsu-kun(also very funny) or Golden time or something or maybe even sukitte ii na yo.

as for thriller kind of stuff i recommend Zankyou no terror, it's awesome plus the OST is AMAZING, the opening is one of the best openings i've ever heard.

if you want action, you should check out Baccano!, it's sooo awesome, really is. or check out parasyte or something but DON'T YOU DARE WATCH AKAME GA KILL, IT'S TERRIBLE. sooooo overrated.
    there are other anime i can recommend but these were the ones that came to my mind right now. have fun

xoxo

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    Hey, overall i like your list hunnie, Hajime no ippo!! god i love it so much.
    anyway, i got a few anime i can recommend.
    if you want to laugh your ass off check out Danshi koukousei no nichijou, it's sooo funny,or maybe Nichijou. also really funny.

so i saw you like sports anime, so you could check out Ping pong: the animation. i know the art is weird but overall it's really enjoyable and it's refreshing. or you could check out Diamond no ace, although it's quite long and still ongoing and it's a bit dragging but i sitll enjoy it alot.

for romancy stuff i can recommend Tonari no kaibutsu-kun(also very funny) or Golden time or something or maybe even sukitte ii na yo.

as for thriller kind of stuff i recommend Zankyou no terror, it's awesome plus the OST is AMAZING, the opening is one of the best openings i've ever heard.

if you want action, you should check out Baccano!, it's sooo awesome, really is. or check out parasyte or something but DON'T YOU DARE WATCH AKAME GA KILL, IT'S TERRIBLE. sooooo overrated.
    there are other anime i can recommend but these were the ones that came to my mind right now. have fun
    Wow! You put a lot of effort into these animes. I have heard good things about parasyte. I always want some good romance/drama/slice of life things up to par with Clannad After story, angel beats, anohana, etc... As for sports, I just started Haikyuu! Season 2.

Originally Posted by Gr3yscale View Post
    2006+: Darker Than Black, Baccano!, Hellsing Ultimate, Black Lagoon, Bakuman, Steins;Gate, Psycho-Pass, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Btooom!, Welcome To The NHK
    Pre-2000: Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Trigun, GTO

Oh and...
    Anime to avoid unless you're looking to lose braincells:
    Mirai Nikki, School Days, Elfen Lied, Sword Art Online, Another, Highschool Of The Dead, Ikkitousen, Devil May Cry
    -Drops mic-
    I've watched a couple of anime's you have suggested. I have heard Mirai Nikki and Elfen Lied was good though.

Originally Posted by Muddassir View Post
    Onepiece
    Naruto
    Hunter x Hunter
    7 Deadly Sins
    I've watched HxH and am watching naruto. Onepiece is too much. I'll start 7 Deadly sins.

Originally Posted by Hiko View Post
    Outlaw Star
    Nana
    Princess Jellyfish
    Devil is a part-timer
    Blue Exorcist
    Black Butler.
    I think the only thing I would watch from your list is Nana.
    Last edited by hunniebooboo; 10-10-2015 at 11:07 PM.

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks

7. The following user said thank you to Historia for this useful post:

Lenny (10-14-2015)

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    report Famous for recommending hentai~

http://myanimelist.net/anime/23277/S..._no_Sodatekata

xoxo

Thanks
    Just finished 7 deadly sins anime. What should I watch next? Gangsta or Tokyo Ghoul or Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso or No Game No life

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by hunniebooboo View Post
    Just finished 7 deadly sins anime. What should I watch next? Gangsta or Tokyo Ghoul or Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso or No Game No life

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso AND No Game No life
    These two are god-tier anime, watch both!

Gangsta is kinda overrated, but it depends on how little anime you've watched. It's great if you've only seen like 3 or 5 animes. Better Alternative: Baccano!

Tokyo Ghoul is even more overrated, it gets "cool" but in reality it's just like any other shounen but with more blood and gore. Better Alternative: Zankyou No Terror! (no gore)
    Last edited by yung; 10-16-2015 at 12:43 AM.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    watch anitore! ex

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information