Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Well, I guess it's time to come clean. I've been hiding a lot of shit lately, and this is the biggest secret of all, I know some of you are not stupid and practically already knew or figured it out, but I want to let you all know that I'm definitely not Lauren. My name is Zachary, or short form for Zach. Yeah, I know, quite fast for me to announce that I'm fake. I've been doing this for about 2 years, it sort of all started out when I realized that GunZ was a game where ego was through a lot of your own choices, such as how you play - how people see you - and how you treat others.

I then realized that since I'm only a young kid, I would have been ego'd a shit ton (keep in mind, that was back when it was around IJJI).
    I joined Vitors and Stevens server (Euro) and I had began there my journey of being my sister (yes, I'm her brother).
    I had never really seemed to overthink things, I just went along telling people my Skype and I had used her images for practically everything; forum avatars, forum pictures; skype pictures, etc. Also, for those who I've ever Skyped with, I don't use any programs or things that tweak my voice, I just pitch my own voice.

I know you're probably reading this and you're furious.

You might have comments such as "He probably cheated his entire time through GunZ, especially since he's a trial." I'm here to tell you that I never faked anything except for the images/name. The personality was me, it was me the entire time, I just was too emotional and way too sensitive to allow people to ego me. Now, you're also probably making comments such as "Why would anyone judge you if you were yourself?" Thing is, I'm gay (no I did not do this because I'm interested in being transgender or whatever you want to call it), but I did this as myself, my sister is pretty as heck (I hear it all the time), and I knew she was sort of the perfect person to "fake" as, also, I know that I made a few friendships with some of you, and those are probably going to be cut off by the time you're done reading this, and I 100% understand. I also understand that you're probably going to be pissed at me for not telling any of you sooner, I only did this because I was actually caught by Miranda, she had confessed that I was a smart cookie, but she also is a smart girl, and I applaud her for that.

This is the first time I've actually "came out" and told an entire community.
    Now, I do know that probably most of you will be like "I have no f*cking respect for this kid anymore".

I also understand that if some of you want to remove me on Skype, then you can go ahead and do so, in no way am I saying that you need to forgive me, I know that things will take time, no matter what it is.

I want you all to also know that this is
    SUPER hard for me to do, especially for how long I've been doing this for.
    I also want you to know, that if you need to trash talk me, ego me, question me, ask me really rude or insulting questions, then I want you to, I want to be me and I want to be honest with you. I do know that I will receive LOTS of punishment from the community, especially a few members whom I've gotten really close with (which sucks cause I've come to like a lot of people), and it's going to be hard to get over a lot of friendships that won't exist anymore.
    I would also like to mention each and every one of you, even if I've never talked to you or spoken to you, I know that this is the right thing to do, and I'm coming clean of my sin. I also want you all to know that I really wanted to come clean of this for months, weeks, days, practically years (in my mind).
    But I just never had the guts or balls to do so, I also want you guys to know that if you want to remain friends with me, or start a new chapter & get to know me, then I appreciate you greatly. If you want to just end our friendship or feud, or whatever we have, then I will understand and agree with you, no matter what. I owe you all a lot, and this is the beginning of a new era.

And yes - I do know that I must give respect to get it, and I will do anything to keep friendships. I appreciate Miranda for giving me the chance to remain unbanned and remain a Trial ET - although I care about the players & you guys much more about than that.

If anyone wants to talk to me, please PM me as I won't be reading this thread a lot - considering I know that pretty much everyone will be egoing me and I do also know that I will have to go through a lot of drama, I hope that some people will be able to forgive me and some people will be able to let this go.

Thanks for your time.

shoutout to ghost/mike for the section idea '-'

Last edited by Zachary; 09-09-2015 at 08:31 AM.

2. The following 19 users say thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Adorable (09-09-2015), Art (09-09-2015), Bunny (09-10-2015), Camel (09-09-2015), Corrupt (09-09-2015), Fourth (09-09-2015), justRelax (09-11-2015), Le Cameron (09-10-2015), Lee (09-09-2015), Mex (09-09-2015), Murderer (09-09-2015), NotGhost (09-09-2015), Or (09-09-2015), Rain (09-09-2015), Ricky (09-09-2015), Shino (09-09-2015), Sonji (09-09-2015), Striker (09-09-2015), Underdog (09-11-2015)

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    I don't care who u r , I just love u kk <3

4. The following 7 users say thank you to Ricky for this useful post:

Adorable (09-09-2015), Corrupt (09-09-2015), Mex (09-09-2015), Murderer (09-09-2015), NotGhost (09-09-2015), Sonji (09-09-2015)

NotGhost's Avatar Ghost from INDIA

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I don't care who u r , I just love u kk <3
    Clap for this guy !
    |Forgot|

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    Well, I guess it's time to come clean. I've been hiding a lot of shit lately, and this is the biggest secret of all, I know some of you are not stupid and practically already knew or figured it out, but I want to let you all know that I'm definitely not Lauren. My name is Zachary, or short form for Zach. Yeah, I know, quite fast for me to announce that I'm fake. I've been doing this for about 2 years, it sort of all started out when I realized that GunZ was a game where ego was through a lot of your own choices, such as how you play - how people see you - and how you treat others.

I then realized that since I'm only a young kid, I would have been ego'd a shit ton (keep in mind, that was back when it was around IJJI).
    I joined Vitors and Stevens server (Euro) and I had began there my journey of being my sister (yes, I'm her brother).
    I had never really seemed to overthink things, I just went along telling people my Skype and I had used her images for practically everything; forum avatars, forum pictures; skype pictures, etc. Also, for those who I've ever Skyped with, I don't use any programs or things that tweak my voice, I just pitch my own voice.

I know you're probably reading this and you're furious.

You might have comments such as "He probably cheated his entire time through GunZ, especially since he's a trial." I'm here to tell you that I never faked anything except for the images/name. The personality was me, it was me the entire time, I just was too emotional and way too sensitive to allow people to ego me. Now, you're also probably making comments such as "Why would anyone judge you if you were yourself?" Thing is, I'm gay (no I did not do this because I'm interested in being transgender or whatever you want to call it), but I did this as myself, my sister is pretty as heck (I hear it all the time), and I knew she was sort of the perfect person to "fake" as, also, I know that I made a few friendships with some of you, and those are probably going to be cut off by the time you're done reading this, and I 100% understand. I also understand that you're probably going to be pissed at me for not telling any of you sooner, I only did this because I was actually caught by Miranda, she had confessed that I was a smart cookie, but she also is a smart girl, and I applaud her for that.

This is the first time I've actually "came out" and told an entire community.
    Now, I do know that probably most of you will be like "I have no f*cking respect for this kid anymore".

I also understand that if some of you want to remove me on Skype, then you can go ahead and do so, in no way am I saying that you need to forgive me, I know that things will take time, no matter what it is.

I want you all to also know that this is
    SUPER hard for me to do, especially for how long I've been doing this for.
    I also want you to know, that if you need to trash talk me, ego me, question me, ask me really rude or insulting questions, then I want you to, I want to be me and I want to be honest with you. I do know that I will receive LOTS of punishment from the community, especially a few members whom I've gotten really close with (which sucks cause I've come to like a lot of people), and it's going to be hard to get over a lot of friendships that won't exist anymore.
    I would also like to mention each and every one of you, even if I've never talked to you or spoken to you, I know that this is the right thing to do, and I'm coming clean of my sin. I also want you all to know that I really wanted to come clean of this for months, weeks, days, practically years (in my mind).
    But I just never had the guts or balls to do so, I also want you guys to know that if you want to remain friends with me, or start a new chapter & get to know me, then I appreciate you greatly. If you want to just end our friendship or feud, or whatever we have, then I will understand and agree with you, no matter what. I owe you all a lot, and this is the beginning of a new era.

And yes - I do know that I must give respect to get it, and I will do anything to keep friendships. I appreciate Miranda for giving me the chance to remain unbanned and remain a Trial ET - although I care about the players & you guys much more about than that.

If anyone wants to talk to me, please PM me as I won't be reading this thread a lot - considering I know that pretty much everyone will be egoing me and I do also know that I will have to go through a lot of drama, I hope that some people will be able to forgive me and some people will be able to let this go.

Thanks for your time.
    I knew you were up to something from the start, rofl. Don't worry mang, I did this too in ragnarok online tho. It's nice to come clean right? Haha, well since i'm back from retirement, I could use some coins maybe, please?? ~ Rofl, jst joking man. But aye, I hope everything goes well, specially with your ET application.
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-09-2015 at 08:37 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    i didn't became friends with you just because you where a girl. I became friends with you cause you where funny. I thought you where a cool person and actually still think you are. People make mistakes and you pretty much fixed it by telling the truth, If i had to find out the truth myself i would most likely not see you as a friend anymore because of the lies. But this is a really big decision you have made though, Respect! I mean it's still the internet i have no idea how bad this community will react to this so really i respect this. I wish you the best of luck and don't worry i'm still one of your friends.
    Last edited by Rain; 09-09-2015 at 08:41 AM.

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Adorable (09-09-2015), Corrupt (09-09-2015)

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Well hello there. I hope things work out for you on becoming ET!

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    I applaud you for creating this thread and the one for the community, I understand it is probably very difficult to do. Please be prepared to endure cruel treatment, most of it you should ignore - even though you did do wrong please do not think you deserve torment or harassment - You do not. You will find who your friends are, and if it's only a few I would cling onto them for dear life you will need mental support, but I believe you can make your own establishment here as Zach, and not as Lauren. It may take a while but this will all blow over, trust me i've been through hell here., If I made it.. YOU can.

But, I'm very upset due to the fact that you continued to bullshit me after I called you out - however after some talking to you did come clean and I also applaud you for that.

I will not be partaking in the voting process for you as I believe I did my part by allowing you to stay in this community and as a Trial ET member. I will let my fellow staff members make that decision for me
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

11. The following 4 users say thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

Corrupt (09-09-2015), Izzat (09-09-2015), NotGhost (09-09-2015)

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Lololol, my suspicions were right!
    Especially after that call of a minute we had hhhhhhhhhh
    I just went along with you not to blow your cover.
    I've found you way earlier than you think.
    But still you were a good person to talk to so i didn't give a shit.
    Plus, I had a talk with Lauren hhh..

Didn't expect you'll confess, way to go!

NotGhost's Avatar Ghost from INDIA

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    Lololol, my suspicions were right!
    Especially after that call of a minute we had hhhhhhhhhh
    I just went along with you not to blow your cover.
    I've found you way earlier than you think.
    But still you were a good person to talk to so i didn't give a shit.
    Plus, I had a talk with Lauren hhh..

Didn't expect you'll confess, way to go!
    Leo Event Mod (LIES)
    http://puu.sh/k54yb/c9eb80dfcd.jpg
    |Forgot|

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Give this guy a plus. It took a lot of courage to finally come out.

Btw, if people are gonna be raging cuz of this mess, I'm here, just pm me or whisper me in game whatever. I'm here yo. Aight peace.
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-09-2015 at 08:46 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

15. The following 2 users say thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Adorable (09-09-2015), NotGhost (09-09-2015)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information