Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So you've told us, will you ever tell your sister?

2. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Felipealep (09-22-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adorable View Post
    For anyone questioning my actions regarding the punishment given upon Anger,

To get him to admit to me that he was in fact Zach and not Lauren I had to tell him honesty is more rewarding than lying. Which it is, so with that being said he did admit to this heavy skeleton and expressed everything to me to the fullest of his ability, because he did so I decided it would be best to have him create these threads, and reveal himself to the community.

I believe it's better to have him come out the front door and face the people he's betrayed and hurt than let him go out the back door and revoke his rank and have him banned. You see he had 2 options last night when I came to him, tell me the truth or lose everything.

Logically speaking some of you may think i'm being too 'kind' or too 'nice', but the way I do things solely depends on every situation at hand because in my eyes you cannot punish every single person the same way and expect a positive outcome, as much as this affected some of you it affected him too and he needs to realize that by coming out in being honest the way he did. The 'ban' and 'demote' punishment would have not been a positive realization for Zach, and with that being said I do stand by my actions and fully support the actions I took regarding this case.
    I am trully amazed at how you can easily mute people both in-game and forums for calling you Beaner/slightest things because you find it "OFFENSIVE", "DISREPECTING TOWARDS STAFF", hello woman? this is GUNZ, a game that runs on troll and ego.. I personally think Dave gave you too much power in this server and believe me, some people aren't talking about it because they're scared of what you might do to them like BAN then or whatever the hell you want to call it because of how close you are to Dave. They're tired of you being a dictator, just like how you had me muted for saying things I wanted to say in chat through StephanM. I personally believe that you should be replaced as head event staff If Zach gets away with this kind of deceipt. Listen, I ain't saying I hate the dude and/ or ban the shit outta him, just teach him a lesson for having EVERYONE think he was what he said he was. What? You gonna have me muted again for saying this? You gonna have me banned for stating the things I want to say? I don't even know the guy and from the looks of it, he's done a lot for this server and of course, we appreciate that. But no one likes to be lied to, specially when the dude had a shot at being a leader in this server. You'll lose the respect of people you're working for if you don't do this otherwise. At least I have the balls to say this while everyone is looking, let's see your next move.

And they say staff here don't abuse their powers SMH. ROFL

P.S. No one likes a dictator, don't make me hate your guts.

Waiting for my forum mute + ban again but this time 365 days instead of 124 hours since miranda calls the shots for muting/banning people,
    God Fourth
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-10-2015 at 06:50 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

1mike1 (09-10-2015), Felipealep (09-22-2015), Snuggles (09-10-2015), YoungSavagÉ (09-11-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    stuff.
    He's not wrong.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Bunny (09-10-2015), Felipealep (09-22-2015)

Le Cameron's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    I'll have 70 dudes that would wan't this woman
    are you talking about a gangbang or............
    |Never forgetti YoungSavagé|
    [1:566 PM] Mike: if I made a hooker leave crying
    [1:569 PM] (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง: ROFL
    [1:56:50 PM] Mike: doesn't that mean I win?

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Le Cameron for this useful post:

Bunny (09-10-2015), Snuggles (09-10-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Sick of this woman running us like she owns us. I remember you telling Zexi to "STFU" in lobby because he was talking about how I quit gunz and why I was still in-game. ROFL. I personally think that this is the perfect time for players to tell what they feel about the staff as well. Too much corruption going in this game. I was even threatened by one male player that my reports won't count because the guy has been a very close friend of a GM for over 4 years and that he will be instantly unbanned. Sounds familiar boii? I know you're reading. Good thing I ain't a d1ck and I'm not dropping your names, you make me sick. You also shame the other GMs/Staff who work dilligently to preserve the integrity and reputation of the staff team.

This woman telling people to STFU while players can't even tell her small things like "BEANER"

Real Talk. Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee

/Ban /Admin_Mute /DeleteAcct /Admin_Suspend
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-10-2015 at 08:25 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    I am trully amazed at how you can easily mute people both in-game and forums for calling you Beaner/slightest things because you find it "OFFENSIVE", "DISREPECTING TOWARDS STAFF", hello woman? this is GUNZ, a game that runs on troll and ego.. I personally think Dave gave you too much power in this server and believe me, some people aren't talking about it because they're scared of what you might do to them like BAN then or whatever the hell you want to call it because of how close you are to Dave. They're tired of you being a dictator, just like how you had me muted for saying things I wanted to say in chat through StephanM. I personally believe that you should be replaced as head event staff If Zach gets away with this kind of deceipt. Listen, I ain't saying I hate the dude and/ or ban the shit outta him, just teach him a lesson for having EVERYONE think he was what he said he was. What? You gonna have me muted again for saying this? You gonna have me banned for stating the things I want to say? I don't even know the guy and from the looks of it, he's done a lot for this server and of course, we appreciate that. But no one likes to be lied to, specially when the dude had a shot at being a leader in this server. You'll lose the respect of people you're working for if you don't do this otherwise. At least I have the balls to say this while everyone is looking, let's see your next move.

Waiting for my forum mute + ban again but this time 365 days instead of 124 hours since miranda calls the shots for muting/banning people,
    God Fourth
    wordddddddddddddddddd my bro

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks

God Fourth
    FYI, a GM muted that person. Adorable doesn't have powers to mute/ban people.
    Think twice before you start stating things, beaner.

OT:
    Since some people are a pain in the ass about this situation, let me just clarify why I'm okay with this and why he is not banned:
    Anger made a thread in this public view-able section and a thread in the staff section regarding what he has been doing and what he really is.

Doing this, he potentially:
    • Risked being banned.
    • Risked losing friends he made along the way.
    • Risked his trial ET position and risks the chance to become an official staff member.
    • Get/got a lot of hate and bashing comments.
    • Made people think different about him.

Doing this only had downsides to it, everyone else in the past who faked being a girl never admitted to it nor even had the balls to make a public thread about it.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

12. The following 3 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Adorable (09-11-2015), NotGhost (09-11-2015), Zachary (09-17-2015)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information