Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    I applaud you for creating this thread and the one for the community, I understand it is probably very difficult to do. Please be prepared to endure cruel treatment, most of it you should ignore - even though you did do wrong please do not think you deserve torment or harassment - You do not. You will find who your friends are, and if it's only a few I would cling onto them for dear life you will need mental support, but I believe you can make your own establishment here as Zach, and not as Lauren. It may take a while but this will all blow over, trust me i've been through hell here., If I made it.. YOU can.

But, I'm very upset due to the fact that you continued to bullshit me after I called you out - however after some talking to you did come clean and I also applaud you for that.

I will not be partaking in the voting process for you as I believe I did my part by allowing you to stay in this community and as a Trial ET member. I will let my fellow staff members make that decision for me
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

Corrupt (09-09-2015), Izzat (09-09-2015), NotGhost (09-09-2015)

Thread Information