Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    " People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what ''what they do'' does. "
    By the way, this is Azuki. To think you pulled something behind my back in the past. Yes, well I did get mad and messaged you something. But in all honesty, I respect the fact you did 'came out of the closet' thingy.

Anyways, Welcome to fg Zach. If someone were like to rage on you or some shit like that, Ignore them. That's the least thing you could do. Those people were just narrow minded piece of cow.
    Just that, be yourself. that's all. You could have told us earlier tho. Lol.
    *^*)/

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Croix View Post
    " People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what ''what they do'' does. "
    By the way, this is Azuki. To think you pulled something behind my back in the past. Yes, well I did get mad and messaged you something. But in all honesty, I respect the fact you did 'came out of the closet' thingy.

Anyways, Welcome to fg Zach. If someone were like to rage on you or some shit like that, Ignore them. That's the least thing you could do. Those people were just narrow minded piece of cow.
    *^*)/
    look how that turned out , catfishing for years.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    No offence yeah but im going to make a serious post for once.. theirs a reason I respect Brian we had a conversation about this whole gay thing and he turned and asked me 'im shocked you still talk to me even though you found out im gay' the difference is I respect gays who don't have to hide or use undertable tricks to fool people or try to use people for their advantage aka this current situation, to be honest its gays like this that give other gays a bad name you can be ugly all you want its a joke thats going to go for awhile get over it, no need to act as a girl online to trick thirsty *****s to want you, I really feel sorry for 2-3 people I won't name like its just disgusting... ( I also find those thirsty *****s dumb a fk too for e-dating.. thats different story though. )

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    So that means Dave is secretly a girl? Huehue

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    So that means Dave is secretly a girl? Huehue

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks

*^*)/
    are you fake too????

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Equal rights !!!!!!!
    No judging!!!!!!!
    We are all stupid!!!

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    are you fake too????
    No.
    But, what if I were? you'll get mad at me too? Well I think you will 'cuz like I lied. *if ever this will happen but no*

- - - Updated - - -

are you fake too????
    No.
    But, what if I were? you'll get mad at me too? Well I think you will 'cuz like I lied. *if ever this will happen but no*

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    No.

- - - Updated - - -

No.
    i don't get mad at people over here because this is called "internet" ...........

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    i don't get mad at people over here because this is called "internet" ...........
    And in internet people are assholes as fk.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information