Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Hello

Inb4f4gg0tsbelikrIALREADYKNEWHEWASFAKEOMG

To start with and to keep it short and simple, this community indeed has braindeads but there are those who are nice and are willing to still be your friend even though you were a fraud all along (remember that I once called you out as well) but it doesnt matter because each and every one of us has an excuse to what they do, whether harrassed in real life or not really satisfied with who we are, that took lots of guts to do and in all honesty I'm proud that you did come out of the closet (pun intended ) feel free to hit me up on skype whenever if you felt like talking to somebody

Retards,
    I love you fourth <3
    This, my boii is one of the wisest and truest words in these forums. You never meet a guy who's so fckin generous and chill ayt?

S/O To anger/zach for comin out, you're welcome here.

My skype's FourthFGunz, add me up ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

2. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Taint (09-09-2015)

Thread Information