Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    For anyone questioning my actions regarding the punishment given upon Anger,

To get him to admit to me that he was in fact Zach and not Lauren I had to tell him honesty is more rewarding than lying. Which it is, so with that being said he did admit to this heavy skeleton and expressed everything to me to the fullest of his ability, because he did so I decided it would be best to have him create these threads, and reveal himself to the community.

I believe it's better to have him come out the front door and face the people he's betrayed and hurt than let him go out the back door and revoke his rank and have him banned. You see he had 2 options last night when I came to him, tell me the truth or lose everything.

Logically speaking some of you may think i'm being too 'kind' or too 'nice', but the way I do things solely depends on every situation at hand because in my eyes you cannot punish every single person the same way and expect a positive outcome, as much as this affected some of you it affected him too and he needs to realize that by coming out in being honest the way he did. The 'ban' and 'demote' punishment would have not been a positive realization for Zach, and with that being said I do stand by my actions and fully support the actions I took regarding this case.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

Dave (09-09-2015), Corrupt (09-09-2015), GeorgeGFX (09-09-2015), justRelax (09-11-2015), Zachary (09-10-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adorable View Post

To get him to admit to me that he was in fact Zach and not Lauren I had to tell him honesty is more rewarding than lying. Which it is, so with that being said he did admit to this heavy skeleton and expressed everything to me to the fullest of his ability, because he did so I decided it would be best to have him create these threads, and reveal himself to the community.

I believe it's better to have him come out the front door and face the people he's betrayed and hurt than let him go out the back door and revoke his rank and have him banned. You see he had 2 options last night when I came to him, tell me the truth or lose everything.

Logically speaking some of you may think i'm being too 'kind' or too 'nice', but the way I do things solely depends on every situation at hand because in my eyes you cannot punish every single person the same way and expect a positive outcome, as much as this affected some of you it affected him too and he needs to realize that by coming out in being honest the way he did. The 'ban' and 'demote' punishment would have not been a positive realization for Zach, and with that being said I do stand by my actions and fully support the actions I took regarding this case.
    No offence its like getting away with murder, not only did he trick you but what about all the innocent people he tricked into e-dating... just few weeks ago with ET applications just review that application he posted pretty sad I thought people here was surpose to be honest 100% when it comes to applications rather have a mexican who can't write in english properly as a staff because atleast hes truthful then a liar.

sad

Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    No offence its like getting away with murder, not only did he trick you but what about all the innocent people he tricked into e-dating... just few weeks ago with ET applications just review that application he posted pretty sad I thought people here was surpose to be honest 100% when it comes to applications rather have a mexican who can't write in english properly as a staff because atleast hes truthful then a liar.

sad
    Like I said, his fate as a staff member depends solely on the staff team, not me. They will make the final decision.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adorable View Post

I totally agree and to be fair with you, I think exposing himself to the community is the best punishment he could ever get. i See this as a punishment because he actually has to carry all this shame and hate through his carrier as a staff member on Freestyle world. We all know people will definitely talk shit to him and i guess that's the punishment he should carry for faking to be a girl. I would actually be against it if he would be demoted but hey i have no power, anyhow I'm pretty sure he got accepted because of his skills and not just because he's a girl. He's a great event hoster and he has definitely proven that even when he wasn't part of the trail/staff team of Fgunz. So you you're decision is amazing. Not only did you give him a second chance but you also showed him that speaking the truth will get you further. So i hope he doesn't **** up his position now. Cause a chance like this should be considered lucky. But this is just my opinion

6. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Adorable (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    I totally agree and to be fair with you, I think exposing himself to the community is the best punishment he could ever get. i See this as a punishment because he actually has to carry all this shame and hate through his carrier as a staff member on Freestyle world. We all know people will definitely talk shit to him and i guess that's the punishment he should carry for faking to be a girl. I would actually be against it if he would be demoted but hey i have no power, anyhow I'm pretty sure he got accepted because of his skills and not just because he's a girl. He's a great event hoster and he has definitely proven that even when he wasn't part of the trail/staff team of Fgunz. So you you're decision is amazing. Not only did you give him a second chance but you also showed him that speaking the truth will get you further. So i hope he doesn't **** up his position now. Cause a chance like this should be considered lucky. But this is just my opinion
    Thank you that's exactly the point i'm getting at

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    But the real question is , can we still make puns ?

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    How many of y'all are 'male' but use 'female' character in-game? This nikka did the same but in real life instead, kkkkkkkkk

10. The following 4 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

kable (09-10-2015), Ommadawn (09-10-2015), RoyTheGod (09-09-2015), Stuwadie (09-09-2015)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks

12. The following 4 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Makarov (09-09-2015), NotGhost (09-09-2015), Traumatiser (09-09-2015), Yin (09-10-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks

14. The following user said thank you to RoyTheGod for this useful post:

Yin (09-10-2015)

Yin's Avatar the one and only

Country
    Thanks
    Last edited by Yin; 09-10-2015 at 04:27 AM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread Information