Banned

Country
    Thanks

2. The following user said thank you to RoyTheGod for this useful post:

Yin (09-10-2015)

Yin's Avatar the one and only

Country
    Thanks
    Last edited by Yin; 09-10-2015 at 04:27 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So you've told us, will you ever tell your sister?

5. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Felipealep (09-22-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Sick of this woman running us like she owns us. I remember you telling Zexi to "STFU" in lobby because he was talking about how I quit gunz and why I was still in-game. ROFL. I personally think that this is the perfect time for players to tell what they feel about the staff as well. Too much corruption going in this game. I was even threatened by one male player that my reports won't count because the guy has been a very close friend of a GM for over 4 years and that he will be instantly unbanned. Sounds familiar boii? I know you're reading. Good thing I ain't a d1ck and I'm not dropping your names, you make me sick. You also shame the other GMs/Staff who work dilligently to preserve the integrity and reputation of the staff team.

This woman telling people to STFU while players can't even tell her small things like "BEANER"

Real Talk. Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee

/Ban /Admin_Mute /DeleteAcct /Admin_Suspend
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-10-2015 at 08:25 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information