Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Rename yourself to ^1Zach^9 & it's all good fam.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you all for your support

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Jajajajaa welcome out of the closet as such.

Question, who's the girl? I remember when you was a trial for GM and asked to provide proof you sent us a picture holding a piece of paper with the word Anger on it, photoshopped?

Eh it's the Internet who cares if you was a fake e girl, aslong as you didn't use that cover to manipulate guys into sending your nudes then it's all gooooooood.

Nvm just read she your sister, 8/10 would bang

Btw my real name pablo.
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-09-2015 at 09:23 AM.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Hello

Inb4f4gg0tsbelikrIALREADYKNEWHEWASFAKEOMG

To start with and to keep it short and simple, this community indeed has braindeads but there are those who are nice and are willing to still be your friend even though you were a fraud all along (remember that I once called you out as well) but it doesnt matter because each and every one of us has an excuse to what they do, whether harrassed in real life or not really satisfied with who we are, that took lots of guts to do and in all honesty I'm proud that you did come out of the closet (pun intended ) feel free to hit me up on skype whenever if you felt like talking to somebody

Retards,
    I love you fourth <3
    This, my boii is one of the wisest and truest words in these forums. You never meet a guy who's so fckin generous and chill ayt?

S/O To anger/zach for comin out, you're welcome here.

My skype's FourthFGunz, add me up ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

5. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Taint (09-09-2015)

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Still got a booty
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Thanks
    Eh you're not the first to do this and wont be the last. Not a big deal

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I know exactly how you feel right now (minus being gay, since I'm straight). I'm just glad you came clean about it sooner than later. And I'm glad you addressed it publicly. I've pulled the trap card myself as well when I was 12 years old. Faked some relationship for 4 years just because it was obvious the guy only wanted to be my friend because he thought I was a girl (had a female char in-game). I even used the exact same brother-sister method. Didn't want to lose him as a friend, since I knew he'd just /ignore immediately upon finding out I was a guy. Never got a chance to come clean. Still haven't been able to find him on social media or anything to come clean about it, even though he's most likely put two and two together by now.

After that experience, I hated myself for doing it, and hated people who would pull the trap card. I even had it pulled on me a couple of times after that 4 year experience. But even though I have zero tolerance for that now, I can't really be too upset with you for doing it, because I understand why you did. I'm not gonna say you "deserve" all the raging and negativity that's going to come in this thread, but I definitely feel you need to hear it. Just let everyone get it all out and let it all air out. Trust me. I wish 5 years ago that someone could've just gotten it all out, because now that tension just lingers in the air and can't be fixed.

I wish you the best of luck in trying to rebuild your burned bridges.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Lmao i thought i have seen it all on gunz but this is just to sad but making a thread like this sure needs balls to do it at the end of the day u got em LOL i dont want to be a diick but u played alot of guys so i guess paul got catfished hard plus the other people LOL im not always a diick but when i am they deserved it and in my eyes you do not deserve to be part of staff i know its not up to me but if you pulled this huge catfish what else is hidden im just saying what i am thinking

shoutout to all the thirsty virgins who went on "lauren" his diick

10. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Crest (09-09-2015)

Dragon's Avatar Goblin Slayer Darwin

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I don't care who u r , I just love u kk <3
    Edit : Me and Ricky will always be your good friend. Iuno if this Ricky ez will agree

Well im not surprised but yo we had this quest team where we are on the same clan LOL. So yeah, At least you have the guts to say this kind of thing and you finally realized that the TRUTH will always WIN against a LIE. And yeah i hope you pass the ET though goodluck.
    Last edited by Dragon; 09-09-2015 at 11:23 AM.

Makarov's Avatar Good Samaritan

Country
    Thanks
    Rip Lauren.

ummm.. welcome to fg zach?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information