Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by kkbizz View Post
    The fps issue is maybe a driver issue maybe reinstall your drivers for nvidia.
    Will make my brother do it asap

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by George View Post
    I can take a look into your FPS issue with TeamViewer once I'm free (in an hour or maybe less).
    If the reinstall of the drivers doesnt fix it I will pm you, thanks.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    It does fit but just wont click into the slot like ots supposed to and it did before **
    Wrong ram type maybe? (ddr1 instead of ddr2/ddr3 or vice versa?)

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you Hellsniper, we put in the right one now ;d

Originally Posted by kkbizz View Post
    The fps issue is maybe a driver issue maybe reinstall your drivers for nvidia.
    - Teach me master

1. George teamviewered me and is not able to find the problem (due to my computer being in dutch)
    2. Are there any Dutch people able to help me with this problem? Dave/kkbizz pls u seem smart.

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you Hellsniper, we put in the right one now ;d

- Teach me master

1. George teamviewered me and is not able to find the problem (due to my computer being in dutch)
    2. Are there any Dutch people able to help me with this problem? Dave/kkbizz pls u seem smart.
    I can help hou but i am busy at the moment i'll update this post when i have time
    Pc Specs:
    CPU: Intel core i7 6700k @4Ghz
    GPU: MSI GTX 980Ti 6G TF OC
    RAM: 2x Kingston hyperx DDR4 Mobo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
    ssd: samsung evo 120 gb +4 Hdd's
    cpu cooler: zalman cnps12x
    case: zalman z11 plus
    Keyboard & Mouse: CM Storm Quickfire (cherry blue, blue leds), Cyborg RAT 7, Steelseries Mousepad
    PSU: corsair 750w full modulair
    Headset: Logitech G430
    Laptop: BTO 15CL58 CPU: i7-4710MQ GPU: GTX 860M 2GB RAM: 24GB 1600Mhz SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB & Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB HDD: 1TB 7200rpm HGST Screen: 15.6 inch Full Hd Mat

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Try this;

Go to the NVIDIA Control Panel by right clicking on your desk top and clicking on "NVIDIA Control Panel".

In the default screen that pops up (it should be "manage 3D settings", and the "Program Settings" tab should be automatically selected), under "1. Select a program to customize:" hit the "Add" button.

From here, navigate to the folder where GunZ is located. For me, it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Freestyle GunZ

Select the folder for the game you want to use your NVIDIA card for, and find the .exe for that game. Select it and hit open.

Then, under "2. Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:" open the drop-down menu and select "High-performance NVIDIA processor".

Finally, hit apply in the far bottom right corner.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Try this;

Go to the NVIDIA Control Panel by right clicking on your desk top and clicking on "NVIDIA Control Panel".

In the default screen that pops up (it should be "manage 3D settings", and the "Program Settings" tab should be automatically selected), under "1. Select a program to customize:" hit the "Add" button.

From here, navigate to the folder where your steam games are located. For me, it is C:\Program Files (x86)\Freestyle GunZ

Select the folder for the game you want to use your NVIDIA card for, and find the .exe for that game. Select it and hit open.

Then, under "2. Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:" open the drop-down menu and select "High-performance NVIDIA processor".

Finally, hit apply in the far bottom right corner.

will do this sir, i will report unto you immediately when i have tested it sir

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    will do this sir, i will report unto you immediately when i have tested it sir
    Yo jonathan, this is still happening bud?

I thought the computer guy was gonna fix it?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information