Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    Can I just say that Paul only did this at the time because he felt it was right. Practically none of you were friends with him or me at the time. Also, I became closer to Mike/Shawn later on, much longer after I was unbanned, so for someone such as Zexi (a trial) as to post something so retarded on a goodbye thread just because you think you have an entire f*cking clue what is going on, you don't. Why don't you just edit your own post and say the last sentence to avoid more drama.

Oh, and George? It's not e-whoring, I never e-whored anything - I donated everything myself and I got everything myself, learn to grow the hell up and quite involving yourself in drama when you think you know everything.

OT: Paul, I appreciate you for standing up for yourself and I agree with you, people on this server have no right to only direct insults towards you simply because of the past. I appreciate how you're still close friends with me, regardless of the situation. You know where you can find me ~
    why did you pretend to be a girl for years? don't you know how to make friends so you pretended to be a girl which will make people suck you up? oh man that's really sad, and you are saying that a trial et (zexi) is posting retarded stuff on a goodbye thread??? let me remind you that you have been lying to the whole community for years and still a trial et (you should've been banned for that), oh and trial et shouldn't say that another trial is posting "retarded" comments because you are both staff and i've got banned once for calling someone a retard on the forums so you should get banned too huh.. thank god miranda has caught you and forced you to admit.

don't criticize others when you were just born 2 days ago.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Camel (09-11-2015), Sam (09-11-2015), Shino (09-11-2015), Traumatiser (09-11-2015)

Thread Information