Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    Can I just say that Paul only did this at the time because he felt it was right. Practically none of you were friends with him or me at the time. Also, I became closer to Mike/Shawn later on, much longer after I was unbanned, so for someone such as Zexi (a trial) as to post something so retarded on a goodbye thread just because you think you have an entire f*cking clue what is going on, you don't. Why don't you just edit your own post and say the last sentence to avoid more drama.

Oh, and George? It's not e-whoring, I never e-whored anything - I donated everything myself and I got everything myself, learn to grow the hell up and quite involving yourself in drama when you think you know everything.

OT: Paul, I appreciate you for standing up for yourself and I agree with you, people on this server have no right to only direct insults towards you simply because of the past. I appreciate how you're still close friends with me, regardless of the situation. You know where you can find me ~

ontopic:

paul no offence fourth might be wrong in how he stated his opinions but he damn sure is right about one thing if you aint suckin some staffs **** around here you aint going to get nothing done.

also see you next week pCe

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Fourth (09-11-2015), Strain (09-11-2015), Stuwadie (09-11-2015)

Thread Information