Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Peace my British amigo, hold it down in Landan anyone gives you shit then shank them. GunZ community has always been the same in my opinion, I can't comment on how FGunZ was before 2013 as that's when I migrated to this server from another, but from the server I came and from when GZF was at its peak during Ijji the community was the same. Luckily enough here i haven't really been subjected to any type of hate / troll or if I have there game must be weak because it's not gotten to me in any shape or form. I've been a friendly troll time to time but never maliciously targeted anyone it's all been in friendly banter. The whole Zach thing is the only time I'd spoken out as the decision made I don't fully agree with but eh it's a game doesnt effect my in real life so /bothered. Corrupt staff i can't comment on as I've not expierenced it myself or when I was a Game Moderator i never noticied any favourtism or hatred taken towards a particular player, however reading what you've said in regards to the actions that have/haven't been taken by forum mods then I agree, rules are rules and should be enforced in any means regardless of a players status.

Anyways adios amigo, pop up on skype time to time, ill respond when ever I do as I do have much use for skype nowadays.
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-11-2015 at 01:22 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Paul (09-11-2015)

Thread Information