Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    I wasn't being a racist, I WAS NEVER MUTED FOR BEING RACIST, I was muted because I asked to be muted to experience it.

Not to mention DAVE, our great and humble LEADER called me ignorant just 2 hours ago in chat.

stupid, you muted me for 1 hour. I get back in chat and I said that it was my first time to get muted as I have never offended anyone in the history of gunz EVER before and you said "NOW STFU" right to my face, your exact words were "Alright, ban or mute?" I said "mute please" And you said "alright, 124 hours sounds fine". Sounds familiar boii?

So let me get this straight, admins/staff/kings/queens can clearly insult people while people can't joke with them? Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    The problem with you is that you state things that aren't true.
    You stated that I gave Adorable too much power, yet she doesn't even have powers to mute or ban people. (logic much???)

If someone got muted or banned on FGunZ for a stupid reason, it's in the hands of a game moderator or me, not anyone else.
    If someone got muted or banned on the forums for a stupid reason, it's in the hands of a forum moderator or me, not anyone else.

Have a feeling you were muted or banned for a stupid reason? You are more than welcome to PM me about it, which you nor the other person did.

OT:
    To everyone who's insulting Paul and calling him names, move your behavior to another forum, you're not welcome here.
    -
    Every staff member has their own point of view and gives (slightly) difference punishments for things. Every situation is different which affects what kind of punishment is given. Also just because me and Miranda have something doesn't mean I will treat her completely different than other people, if she truly did something wrong then I would like to know in a PM.

Regardless, I'm going to look into the rules and punishments and want to make changes so it's going to be more clear to everyone.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Adorable (09-11-2015), Paul (09-11-2015), qais187 (09-11-2015), Resort (09-19-2015), Shino (09-11-2015), Stuwadie (09-11-2015)

Thread Information