Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So.. I'm outtie. Many have probably saw this coming. I have to say that I'm rather disappointed how this community had turned out in the past years it had been running. From 2013, this community had been giving out cancerous troll (I'm not innocent), useless threads, ego (Bible), begging and most notably the corrupt. Sure, I did my own wrongs in the community and towards Miranda. Got banned for three years but it doesn't justify that there are different rules for everyone on this community.

What I mean by corrupt, is actually have people who do the their job like Bashy and Rash did and not set out different rules for others. 2012 I got a warning from Stephan for insulting a member and then in 2015, I get an infraction by Resort for the same reason. There is also being infracted for posting a staff members picture when I see others do it and get away with it. Report or not, rules should still be enforced.
    I wss just speaking to Miranda the other day and she basically said some said she gives the staff a bad name. This isn't true, if anyone that gives staff a bad name it's George. As soon as Zach came out, I faced childish insults from George on my profile out of hate and yet I was told by EpicKLF to ignore. If it was anyone else, action would of been taken. Thankfully Stephan stepped up and did just that. Courrption at it's finest.

I'm curious to know why I am the one to be picked on towards this whole catfish thing, ranging from childish insults to pathetic memes about me and "Lauren". Does none know that Shawn/Bulbasaur chose "Lauren" over someone else? Or even when Mike (dev) had talks with "Lauren" about going on a road trip in Florida? Or maybe when he got jealous that I messaged "Lauren" because he told her I shouldn't be messaging. What about Arti? He was so engrossed into "Lauren". All these people and yet I'm the one who is singled out. i'm singled out because of your hate. Stop being so childish and suck it up buttercups.

Hey George, Stuwadie, Opeth.. Want to go "e-girl hunting" as you call it? You claim such things without holding any evidence of your own. It's funny how all this starts after I did all my giveaways. Did you know I gifted male players more than I did females? I never singled out males to gift females like you think. More than 50% of my Limit Breakers and coins never went to females. Opeth, Stuwadie, you both never complained when you took items from my giveaways. You can take generosity but you turn it into something else, good job.

By the way Fourth, I wanted to comment on this but the thread got closed. I'll have my say here.

I am trully amazed at how you can easily mute people both in-game and forums for calling you Beaner/slightest things because you find it "OFFENSIVE", "DISREPECTING TOWARDS STAFF", hello woman? this is GUNZ, a game that runs on troll and ego.. I personally think Dave gave you too much power in this server and believe me, some people aren't talking about it because they're scared of what you might do to them like BAN then or whatever the hell you want to call it because of how close you are to Dave. They're tired of you being a dictator, just like how you had me muted for saying things I wanted to say in chat through StephanM. I personally believe that you should be replaced as head event staff If Zach gets away with this kind of deceipt. Listen, I ain't saying I hate the dude and/ or ban the shit outta him, just teach him a lesson for having EVERYONE think he was what he said he was. What? You gonna have me muted again for saying this? You gonna have me banned for stating the things I want to say? I don't even know the guy and from the looks of it, he's done a lot for this server and of course, we appreciate that. But no one likes to be lied to, specially when the dude had a shot at being a leader in this server. You'll lose the respect of people you're working for if you don't do this otherwise. At least I have the balls to say this while everyone is looking, let's see your next move.

And they say staff here don't abuse their powers SMH. ROFL

P.S. No one likes a dictator, don't make me hate your guts.

Waiting for my forum mute + ban again but this time 365 days instead of 124 hours since miranda calls the shots for muting/banning people,
    God Fourth
    You have NO right to say anything like this towards Miranda. She diesn't process any greater power than the rest of the Event Team just because she's dating Dave. She GOT you muted for making a racist comment, which as I understand is against the rules. I see the troll as an excuse like everyone would use. As I stated before, there shouldn't be different rules sets for everyone else. What right do you have to call Miranda a dictator? You haven't been here long enough to even understand how much Miranda has contributed to this server or community, let alone any other staff or ex-staff member.

I'll probably be in game every now and again.

Happy trolling and corrupting.

I'm out,
    pCe.

2. The following 8 users say thank you to Paul for this useful post:

Amers (09-11-2015), Dante (09-11-2015), Eeksdee (09-11-2015), Makarov (09-11-2015), Ophis (09-11-2015), Shino (09-11-2015), Striker (09-12-2015), Sunfire (09-11-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Goodbye, was fun talking with u.

~Bart

Share's Avatar ɟןǝsɹnoʎ ǝʌoן

Country
    Thanks
    Bye Paul? It was fun while it lasted. I wish you the best in life and, I'm sorry you had to endure all the hate. But, its all because, Haters gotta hate.

5. The following user said thank you to Share for this useful post:

Paul (09-11-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    am trully amazed at how you can easily mute people both in-game and forums for calling you Beaner/slightest things because you find it "OFFENSIVE", "DISREPECTING TOWARDS STAFF", hello woman? this is GUNZ, a game that runs on troll and ego.. I personally think Dave gave you too much power in this server and believe me, some people aren't talking about it because they're scared of what you might do to them like BAN then or whatever the hell you want to call it because of how close you are to Dave. They're tired of you being a dictator, just like how you had me muted for saying things I wanted to say in chat through StephanM. I personally believe that you should be replaced as head event staff If Zach gets away with this kind of deceipt. Listen, I ain't saying I hate the dude and/ or ban the shit outta him, just teach him a lesson for having EVERYONE think he was what he said he was. What? You gonna have me muted again for saying this? You gonna have me banned for stating the things I want to say? I don't even know the guy and from the looks of it, he's done a lot for this server and of course, we appreciate that. But no one likes to be lied to, specially when the dude had a shot at being a leader in this server. You'll lose the respect of people you're working for if you don't do this otherwise. At least I have the balls to say this while everyone is looking, let's see your next move.

And they say staff here don't abuse their powers SMH. ROFL

P.S. No one likes a dictator, don't make me hate your guts.

Waiting for my forum mute + ban again but this time 365 days instead of 124 hours since miranda calls the shots for muting/banning people,
    God Fourth

Fourth you indeed have no right to say that at all, you haven't even been here that long to get the jizz of what is actually going on (who Miranda is etc)
    Keep your nose in your own shit and don't worry about others.

Anyway Paul thanks for the LB again, even though I didn't belly dance maybe sometime when I get them Jlo hips.
    Nice talking to you I'll keep you on Skype.

7. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Paul (09-11-2015)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks

Freestyle is such a serious thing, these problems matter.

Looks like a bunch of teen drama.

Thanks Paul for all your contributions to the server!
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    You wonder why not arti? Why not bulbasaur? Why not mike? Because actually u were the one who created the whole drama to get zach unbanned
    Anyways peace out, goodluck with life

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    You wonder why not arti? Why not bulbasaur? Why not mike? Because actually u were the one who created the whole drama to get zach unbanned
    Anyways peace out, goodluck with life
    Um.. No evidence was produced. Can't ban for no reason. As I was told, "e-mails" which can be anything.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    bye af.

mhmd's Avatar Cycler

Country
    Thanks
    Please Dont Leave Daddy Paul Please

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Um.. No evidence was produced. Can't ban for no reason. As I was told, "e-mails" which can be anything.
    what they meant is you shouldve minded your own business instead of helping a stranger of which you haven't had a clue on whether he was really catfishing or not, but hey im not hating on you and you know that
    Last edited by Taint; 09-11-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information