Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    Can I just say that Paul only did this at the time because he felt it was right. Practically none of you were friends with him or me at the time. Also, I became closer to Mike/Shawn later on, much longer after I was unbanned, so for someone such as Zexi (a trial) as to post something so retarded on a goodbye thread just because you think you have an entire f*cking clue what is going on, you don't. Why don't you just edit your own post and say the last sentence to avoid more drama.

Oh, and George? It's not e-whoring, I never e-whored anything - I donated everything myself and I got everything myself, learn to grow the hell up and quite involving yourself in drama when you think you know everything.

OT: Paul, I appreciate you for standing up for yourself and I agree with you, people on this server have no right to only direct insults towards you simply because of the past. I appreciate how you're still close friends with me, regardless of the situation. You know where you can find me ~

ontopic:

paul no offence fourth might be wrong in how he stated his opinions but he damn sure is right about one thing if you aint suckin some staffs **** around here you aint going to get nothing done.

also see you next week pCe

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Fourth (09-11-2015), Strain (09-11-2015), Stuwadie (09-11-2015)

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Can I just say that Paul only did this at the time because he felt it was right. Practically none of you were friends with him or me at the time. Also, I became closer to Mike/Shawn later on, much longer after I was unbanned, so for someone such as Zexi (a trial) as to post something so retarded on a goodbye thread just because you think you have an entire f*cking clue what is going on, you don't. Why don't you just edit your own post and say the last sentence to avoid more drama.

Oh, and George? It's not e-whoring, I never e-whored anything - I donated everything myself and I got everything myself, learn to grow the hell up and quite involving yourself in drama when you think you know everything.

OT: Paul, I appreciate you for standing up for yourself and I agree with you, people on this server have no right to only direct insults towards you simply because of the past. I appreciate how you're still close friends with me, regardless of the situation. You know where you can find me ~
    why did you pretend to be a girl for years? don't you know how to make friends so you pretended to be a girl which will make people suck you up? oh man that's really sad, and you are saying that a trial et (zexi) is posting retarded stuff on a goodbye thread??? let me remind you that you have been lying to the whole community for years and still a trial et (you should've been banned for that), oh and trial et shouldn't say that another trial is posting "retarded" comments because you are both staff and i've got banned once for calling someone a retard on the forums so you should get banned too huh.. thank god miranda has caught you and forced you to admit.

don't criticize others when you were just born 2 days ago.

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Camel (09-11-2015), Sam (09-11-2015), Shino (09-11-2015), Traumatiser (09-11-2015)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

6. The following 15 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Azuki (09-13-2015), Camel (09-11-2015), Crest (09-11-2015), Fourth (09-11-2015), Kira (09-12-2015), Mex (09-11-2015), Ommadawn (09-11-2015), Overdrive (09-11-2015), Portgaz (09-11-2015), Shino (09-11-2015), Strain (09-11-2015), Striker (09-12-2015), Stuwadie (09-11-2015), Sunfire (09-11-2015), Traumatiser (09-11-2015)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    You should look at yourself first before i even know u you called me names and did not respond to that but after a while u started to annoy me so since then i am annoying you no need to get upset and cause drama in the forum anyways hope you will find what you're looking for.

Thanks for mention me in post first time someone does that in goodbyes

And i did not read your whole story.

Bye
    Last edited by Stuwadie; 09-11-2015 at 02:44 PM.

Strain's Avatar ★★★★★

Country
    Thanks

LOOOOOOOOOOOL , look, i really dont care if u a guy,girl,gay, transgender or anything else,
    U a liar, and a liar is a liar and you cant even argue on such a thing.
    i ( and i think anyone else here) dissrespect liars, not "gays", good luck in irl and in fgunz team, i enjoyed your events tho, u seemed nice, but phony.

btw paul , u a bro, pce meng

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Oh i just saw somthing and i never took any items from your giveaway might be once but i cant even remember expect a shitstorm of pictures when im on PC im going to make you cry while leaving this community

10. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Traumatiser (09-11-2015)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    Oh i just saw somthing and i never took any items from your giveaway might be once but i cant even remember expect a shitstorm of pictures when im on PC im going to make you cry while leaving this community
    I never took item too,
    but so sad, he won my limit breaker giveaway FUK ME

μ

Country
    Thanks
    i don't know exactly what's going on but i am very grateful for everything u have done for this server paul!

keep in touch paul!! xxxxxx

13. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

qais187 (09-11-2015)

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    So much hate on this thread, wow.

OT:
    It's very sad seeing you leaving, I really hope that we'll keep in touch. Thanks for everything you've done for me, take care bud!

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    So.. I'm outtie. Many have probably saw this coming. I have to say that I'm rather disappointed how this community had turned out in the past years it had been running. From 2013, this community had been giving out cancerous troll (I'm not innocent), useless threads, ego (Bible), begging and most notably the corrupt. Sure, I did my own wrongs in the community and towards Miranda. Got banned for three years but it doesn't justify that there are different rules for everyone on this community.

What I mean by corrupt, is actually have people who do the their job like Bashy and Rash did and not set out different rules for others. 2012 I got a warning from Stephan for insulting a member and then in 2015, I get an infraction by Resort for the same reason. There is also being infracted for posting a staff members picture when I see others do it and get away with it. Report or not, rules should still be enforced.
    I wss just speaking to Miranda the other day and she basically said some said she gives the staff a bad name. This isn't true, if anyone that gives staff a bad name it's George. As soon as Zach came out, I faced childish insults from George on my profile out of hate and yet I was told by EpicKLF to ignore. If it was anyone else, action would of been taken. Thankfully Stephan stepped up and did just that. Courrption at it's finest.

I'm curious to know why I am the one to be picked on towards this whole catfish thing, ranging from childish insults to pathetic memes about me and "Lauren". Does none know that Shawn/Bulbasaur chose "Lauren" over someone else? Or even when Mike (dev) had talks with "Lauren" about going on a road trip in Florida? Or maybe when he got jealous that I messaged "Lauren" because he told her I shouldn't be messaging. What about Arti? He was so engrossed into "Lauren". All these people and yet I'm the one who is singled out. i'm singled out because of your hate. Stop being so childish and suck it up buttercups.

Hey George, Stuwadie, Opeth.. Want to go "e-girl hunting" as you call it? You claim such things without holding any evidence of your own. It's funny how all this starts after I did all my giveaways. Did you know I gifted male players more than I did females? I never singled out males to gift females like you think. More than 50% of my Limit Breakers and coins never went to females. Opeth, Stuwadie, you both never complained when you took items from my giveaways. You can take generosity but you turn it into something else, good job.

By the way Fourth, I wanted to comment on this but the thread got closed. I'll have my say here.

You have NO right to say anything like this towards Miranda. She diesn't process any greater power than the rest of the Event Team just because she's dating Dave. She GOT you muted for making a racist comment, which as I understand is against the rules. I see the troll as an excuse like everyone would use. As I stated before, there shouldn't be different rules sets for everyone else. What right do you have to call Miranda a dictator? You haven't been here long enough to even understand how much Miranda has contributed to this server or community, let alone any other staff or ex-staff member.

I'll probably be in game every now and again.

Happy trolling and corrupting.

I'm out,
    pCe.

Okay first, stfu, I wasn't being racist when I was muted. I was defending someone WHO GOT muted for calling her a Beaner. SHE HAD ME MUTED THROUGH STEPHANM, oh and I've been on this game for what? over 2 years. You obviously didn't know what happened and I don't blame you. But you're not supposed to comment on things you know little about. You seem like a cool guy but this is what I've seen so far from her. Aight, happy quitting mang, bai. And pce.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information