Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    We'll always be in touch so I won't say goodbye to you Love you

To you Fourth, It's not so much as sucking up to her, we're a team and we have each others back. I don't think that people should keep saying that you had no idea what you were posting though. You had your opinion with some ignorance to it and we're just defending her because your words didn't appear to have any solid foundation to it to us. Your opinion matters, but not to everyone. If you wanted us to keep ours nose out of this, you should've pm'd her privately, instead of seeking attention by calling her out on a goodbye thread. If you think that it's easy just to call in a favor to get someone muted you're gravely mistaken. Half the server would be muted by now if that were the case, I need favors all the time.
    And since you seem to take ignorant as an insult, I suggest you google it since you seem ignorant to that word also. I use to take it as an insult too but now I actually read it as a word that means I need to look into things further.

To the people hating on Zach, he came out and told the truth in the end. That's all that matters to me. If you didn't notice in his goodbye thread, the majority of his friends weren't even that mad about it, but forgave him and accepted him. Nothing will change the fact that he lied, the important thing is what's happening now and that he's trying to at least better himself. All of you negatively commenting on his past actions are doing nothing but trying to start an old flame. Let it go, he's trying to make a new start for himself that's why his thread was posted in Introduce Yourself.

To the people hating on Miranda, I'd like to remind you that she has no choice in what happens to Zach, she bestowed that opportunity to the rest of the team. Instead of telling her that she made the wrong call on what she did, just know that you weren't there for any of the meetings we had discussing what should be done. It's her decision. She earned the head position for a reason, because she is trusted to make the decisions she makes. Back off my leader '-'

To those who hate on Paul, I know you love him.

To the people that will hate me for this post, fk you, you love me.
    *****, I wasn't asking for her attention. I wasn't asking for anyone's attention. I stated what I had in mind, isn't that wat this forums is supposedly about?

whatever man, I'm done with this hate train.

Sonji my boy, I'll let you off this one time because of the amount of respect I still have for you.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Bye , will miss ya (thanks for giving those spare lucky boxes to me )

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    *****, I wasn't asking for her attention. I wasn't asking for anyone's attention. I stated what I had in mind, isn't that wat this forums is supposedly about?

whatever man, I'm done with this hate train.

Sonji my boy, I'll let you off this one time because of the amount of respect I still have for you.
    I don't hate you fam, I actually have a lot of respect for your post, thanks for letting me off

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Whatever, im tired of this. Don't act all cool with me, I'd still smack your teeth out when I get the chance boy. Shenron, pfft please, I'm jesus christ.
    Jesus Christ does not grant wishes unlike me.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Jesus Christ does not grant wishes unlike me.
    You look like a Genie.

Three wishes please?

1. Ban Dave
    2. Kill yourself
    3. Coins maybe? Please?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

6. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Bunny (09-11-2015)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    @Fourth Stiberg wasn't muted for calling her A BEANER but for attacking her verbally and also stalking, killing and taunting her. Afterwards he attempt to attack her even after getting muted on his character stiberg by bypassing his mute on his character -neko- which why he got temporarily banned. So you better stop calling her a power abuser because she doesn't have any powers at all.
    @Paul this is a ****ing gunz community. Have fun and don't be so serious all the time.
    Last edited by Camel; 09-11-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    You look like a Genie.

Three wishes please?

1. Ban Dave
    2. Kill yourself
    3. Coins maybe? Please?
    you should thank dave for letting you stay on the forums smh

Ophis's Avatar Altar

Country
    Thanks
    Bye Uncle D: YOU WILL BE MISSED !! . Do remember me in your toilet though

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    You look like a Genie.

Three wishes please?

1. Ban Dave
    2. Kill yourself
    3. Coins maybe? Please?
    Only 1 wish at the time, and I used the last wish already.
    You have to collect he seven balls.

I cannot kill myself.
    Warned for beggin .

Cammy's Avatar Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sage Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Country
    Thanks
    finally
    ^Thank you Kibbzy^

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information