1) hit the gym
    2) learn english
    3) dont ****ing take a selfie with two hands on the camera

2. The following 2 users say thank you to autism for this useful post:

Paul (09-13-2015), Shino (09-12-2015)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Oh wow, I didnt even notice this thread until now.

Well, to start off about this going on here between Fourth and the others;

Fourth you're approaching this the wrong way, you might not ask for attention but you sure as hell bring it with you and you sure as hell know that. And if you would like us to take you even a little bit serious, I would suggest that you argue as if you're above 12 years old. It's hard for some (me atleast) to take your words seriously when you all of sudden threatens to smack someones teeth out. I have seen alot of your other posts and you seem like a very nice guy, but these empty threats makes me wonder what your deal is. I dont deal with reports so Idk really about this favouritism you're talking about. What you should do is pm Dave if you think they are being unfair, take up examples from previous reports if that's necessary even. Like Dave said, everyone is dealing with reports differently and some might judge harsher and some might go easier on others. This situation between Paul and George, Epic told him to ignore it but Stephan did something about it(?). It's not everytime I agree with the decisions they make in reports, but it doesn't work like that I can write on skype to that GM and be like "yo wtf can u make that decision harsher?" and he'll be like "got you fam". I can definitely say that I think George is the "toughest" and makes most decisions which I personally agree with, but sometimes I disagree with them too. It's not like he's punishing everyone that I report, because sometimes he doesn't agree with me. *Sigh*

We the Event Team members, includes Miranda, do not deal with reports but we take care of event related stuff only, and even there do we all react differently during different situations. It's not like we're all robots, all making the same decisions.

Anyways, Paul, I didnt notice you getting tons of shit for this whole Lauren/Zach thingy, sucks that you feel like you got alot of shit for it. I do agree however that George's comment was very childish and stupid, very disrespectful.

I hope you come by atleast time to time, then there's always skype I guess. Thanks for being one of those who made me feel like home here. I appreciate the kindness you showed this community, by all the conversations, gifting and such. Wont be the same without you.

I'll miss you xoxoxoxo

Last edited by Linzor; 09-13-2015 at 01:13 AM.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Oh wow, I didnt even notice this thread until now.

Well, to start off about this going on here between Fourth and the others;

Fourth you're approaching this the wrong way, you might not ask for attention but you sure as hell bring it with you and you sure as hell know that. And if you would like us to take you even a little bit serious, I would suggest that you argue as if you're above 12 years old. It's hard for some (me atleast) to take your words seriously when you all of sudden threatens to smack someones teeth out. I have seen alot of your other posts and you seem like a very nice guy, but these empty threats makes me wonder what your deal is. I dont deal with reports so Idk really about this favouritism you're talking about. What you should do is pm dave if you think they are being unfair, take up examples from previous reports if that's necessary even. Like Dave said, everyone is dealing with reports differently and some might judge harsher and some might go easier on others. This situation between Paul and George, Epic told him to ignore it but Stephan did something about it(?). It's not everytime I agree with the decisions they make in reports, but it doesn't work like that I can write on skype to that GM and be like "yo wtf can u make that decision harsher?" and he'll be like "got you fam". I can definitely say that I think George is the "toughest" and makes most decisions which I personally agree with, but sometimes I disagree with them too. It's not like he's punishing everyone that I report, because sometimes he doesn't agree with me. *Sigh*

We the Event Team members, includes Miranda, do not deal with reports but we take care of event related stuff only, and even there do we all react differently during different situations, it's not like we're all robots, all making the same decisions.

Anyways, Paul, I didnt notice you getting tons of shit for this whole Lauren/Zach thingy, sucks that you feel like you got alot of shit for it. I do agree however that George's comment was very childish and stupid, very disrespectful.

I hope you come by atleast time to time, then there's always skype I guess. Thanks for being one of those who made me feel like home here. I appreciate the kindness you showed this community, by all the conversations, gifting and such. Wont be the same without you.

I'll miss you xoxoxoxo

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...2/dfsgdsfr.jpg
    hey ~~~~~ paul has been making jokes/fun of me and george for months now and we've been ignoring him until now but yeah george has replied like that became of paul's disrespectful behavior towards him (he deserves it anyway)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    hey ~~~~~ paul has been making jokes/fun of me and george for months now and we've been ignoring him until now but yeah george has replied like that became of paul's disrespectful behavior towards him (he deserves it anyway)
    Idc who "deserves" what. If Paul made fun of you guys then I dont give props to him either, that's just as dumb, but that doesn't mean you have to follow that road. Be the better man and dont comment with sucha childish comment.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Idc who "deserves" what. If Paul made fun of you guys then I dont give props to him either, that's just as dumb, but that doesn't mean you have to follow that road. Be the better man and dont comment with sucha childish comment.
    whatever man but let me ask you, how is that childish roflllll man you must be new to internet

smh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    whatever man but let me ask you, how is that childish roflllll man you must be new to internet

smh
    To laugh in someones face for being wrong, I think that's childish in a situation like this. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that way then, but I think that comment could've been avoided.

Thanks
    dawg tetra4et yal seen the clan we outchea fam, wazzam...!

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    LOOOOOOL why do people take shit so serious. *****s crying and arguing with each other over a game. cuties. if anyone from new york hit me up and get these hands fr.

on topic: pce.
    Last edited by Skull; 09-13-2015 at 04:19 AM.

10. The following user said thank you to Skull for this useful post:

FeirNox (09-13-2015)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Fourth turned from a polite dude saying ''regards'' on an online forum to a **** real quick, guess that's a GunZ community for ya.

Linzor MVP, at least he has some sense in his brain.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    You'll be on skype, won't you daddy?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information