Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    You sat staring at your work monitor for 30 mins blankly and realised that you're a badass and more hotter and cuter than stephanM enough to actually apologize to a person you attacked impulsively?

Okay so I just finished blazin when my boy Taint sent me a message. Bottom line is, found out that Adorable is the very good dude and that I made a mistake in attacking her. Talked to this dude and she was alright.

1. She didn't order anyone to get muted
    2. she was being harassed by my newgen crew boy, of which whom I'll drop 40x harder everytime i see him, for weeks

Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    @Fourth Stiberg wasn't muted for calling her A BEANER but for attacking her verbally and also stalking, killing and taunting her. Afterwards he attempt to attack her even after getting muted on his character stiberg by bypassing his mute on his character -neko- which why he got temporarily banned. So you better stop calling her a power abuser because she doesn't have any powers at all.
    @Paul this is a ****ing gunz community. Have fun and don't be so serious all the time.
    I know, actually remembered what we talked about just now rofl.

Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    you should thank dave for letting you stay on the forums smh
    I should thank allah that I'm not your parent /disappointment. Happy birthday to the both of us again you noob

P.S. Happy birthday to us again Opath nub. /gift me coins maybe?

P.s.S. I'm so blazed that it took 2 hours just to write this lol

P.s.s.s. Jesus Christ > Shenron/Genie

Shout outs to Adorable, Taint, Trauma and ZexiNoob fammmm
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-12-2015 at 12:00 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Adorable (09-11-2015), Camel (09-12-2015), Taint (09-12-2015)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Do the world a favor and suicide yourself cuz your ego is like an infection aura, decrease my IQ.

In-case you wonder why I wrote that cuz I'm not sure whether you're serious or trolling.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

4. The following 4 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

BodyBag (09-21-2015), Fourth (09-12-2015), Sam (09-12-2015), Stuwadie (09-12-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Do the world a favor and suicide yourself cuz your ego is like an infection aura, decrease my IQ.

In-case you wonder why I wrote that cuz I'm not sure whether you're serious or trolling.
    Nah I'm serious fam. And WTF? I don't ego u should know that by now. It was just dis single instance, and maybe a couple more in 1v1's tho.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    The way you talk, your attitude towards the rest of the staff members just pisses me off, you can say shit about me because I don't give a single damn how people treat me but don't make fake accusations and share your crap stories in public when none of them are true.

Regards,
    King

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    P.S. Happy birthday to us again Opath nub. /gift me coins maybe?
    i aint giving you shit son.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    The way you talk, your attitude towards the rest of the staff members just pisses me off, you can say shit about me because I don't give a single damn how people treat me but don't make fake accusations and share your crap stories in public when none of them are true.

Regards,
    King
    Whatever Horje I've made my point. And theres some truthness on my posts.
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-12-2015 at 01:45 AM.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Thank you for the apology, I appreciate it, we all make mistakes
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

10. The following user said thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

Fourth (09-11-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    i aint giving you shit son.
    Wanna join OpethIsNoob? We make u admin~

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Wanna join OpethIsNoob? We make u admin~
    you're bad afff

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Saonji said I had the smoothest face of them all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information