Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Wanna join OpethIsNoob? We make u admin~
    I can't be a fan of myself

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    man everyone talking about weed been clean for years now ( was addicted to alot of drugs and alcohol) but shiiiiiiiit makes me wanna smoke again

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    man everyone talking about weed been clean for years now ( was addicted to alot of drugs and alcohol) but shiiiiiiiit makes me wanna smoke again
    Funny thing is, I just came back to herbz after 3 years of bein clean this past aug since I was so stressed at how things were going in my life. I was gifted like $200.00 worth of herbzzz for my bday rofl. Decided to blaze with my boiis at work. Skype me, we blazee some.

P.S. U can't be addicted to herbz man wtf? It aint no meth or alcohol. U just need to control it.
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-12-2015 at 12:23 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Although 50% of OP's post is gibberish, my comment on the serious part; I will not take it to the heart nor will I treat you differently than any of the other players after this incident. If you need help with something, you are still more than welcome to PM me.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Although 50% of OP's post is gibberish, my comment on the serious part; I will not take it to the heart nor will I treat you differently than any of the other players after this incident. If you need help with something, you are still more than welcome to PM me.
    What about my western union suggestion?

C'mon give your boii a break, so I can buy myself some coins for my birthday zzzzzz

Originally Posted by Děck View Post
    you're bad afff
    ezi 1v1 I'll rekk u without Internet zzzzz
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-12-2015 at 01:35 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Funny thing is, I just came back to herbz after 3 years of bein clean this past aug since I was so stressed at how things were going in my life. I was gifted like $200.00 worth of herbzzz for my bday rofl. Decided to blaze with my boiis at work. Skype me, we blazee some.

P.S. U can't be addicted to herbz man wtf? It aint no meth or alcohol. U just need to control it.
    not only weed

XTC , shrooms , cocaine , LSD , strong liqour , beer

and not just one time thats what i ment by addicted to drugs and alcohol like used to do it alot not on weekends , everyday somthing else or sometimes 2 days the same.

200 dollar gettting weed lol.
    Last edited by Stuwadie; 09-12-2015 at 02:39 AM.

Irahnik's Avatar xrahmaan.com

Country
    Thanks
    is this relevant to the post title

http://soundcloud.com/irahnik/high

/shameless_selfpromotion this thread is solved someone should close
    gunz UI/3D dev since 2010, fg dev from 2014-2016 - find me on your favorite music platform :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information