GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Hello Freestylers.

The main purpose of this thread is because I'd like to formally apologize to most of the players.
    Probably due to personal circumstances, I was being way too harsh on some reports and more specifically unban appeals.
    I'm willing to change my attitude towards those people/players who hate/dislike me for being way too harsh to them and/or not giving them second/another chance, I was also told that I've been taking the appeals in a very serious manner which causes both mine and the reputation of the community to look unprofessional.

Changes that are going to be made:
    • From now on my attitude towards the players and unban appeal behavior will dramatically change.
    • I will pay more attention and respect to the newcomers as well to the players in general as long as I receive the same in return.
    • People who were banned for reaching 4 warnings (account ban) will be unbanned, the whole warning history will be cleared.
    • People who were banned for using 3rd party programs will be given another chance, note that their ban activity will be taken into serious consideration.
    • People who were banned for over a year will be unbanned no matter what their ban reason was, I personally believe that people change a lot for a year.
    • Those who were warned unfairly and/or their punishment was backstabbed, will receive free warning removal.
    • Those players whose alt accounts are permanently muted for evading mute on them, will be given another chance by removing the permanent mute.
    • Changes regarding the in-game general rules will be made soon, the rules won't be as harsh as they are right now, players won't receive account ban that easily whether they were reported for flaming/temporary banned/spiking.

Things to keep in mind:
    • In order to receive another chance and/or want to apply for warning removal, the only way is by appeal process - here.
    • Players who were banned permanently more than 3 times, will probably have a lower chance of receiving another chance.
    • From now on, we will not take care of major reports in private, keep in mind that if you PM us the evidence, we cannot simply link that PM as an evidence as the user being reported would not be able to see the suspension reason.
    • Given the fact that I'm changing my attitude along with some rules and appeals/reports will be taken more easily now, does not mean you can break the ToS feeling safe from restriction, you will be tolerated equally as every other regular member of this community.
    • Once being approved and granted with another chance, please respect it and don't let the Game Moderators down because of the actions we taken.

Yours faithfully,
    George

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 14 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Colour (09-13-2015), Corrupt (09-13-2015), DDaggerDD (09-21-2015), Eagle (09-23-2015), Eran (09-13-2015), Kira (09-13-2015), Linzor (09-13-2015), Notorious (09-13-2015), Ommadawn (09-16-2015), qais187 (09-13-2015), Ranger (09-13-2015), Shokolad (09-15-2015), Striker (09-28-2015), Stuwadie (09-13-2015)

Thread Information