Thanks
    I was playing cw today when I realized that every hit I landed was doing 0-10 dmg whether it'd be pbs or long distance. One round I bs'd someone at pb range landing 4 hits doing 20dmg and he didn't die. My brother who also plays fgunz had same issue. I've also had people complaining that when they hit me there dmg counter shows way less than it should be (I've had this issue for 4+ months). But the first issue i stated 'dmg not registering' issue has started today and I can't seem to fix it. I've restarted my router 4-5 times, doesn't fix the problem.

Other info:
    - I'm on wireless, my brother on Ethernet. The router is in his room but our rooms are next to each other.
    - Speed Test: 12.46 DL speed and 0.64 US
    Last edited by Reactive; 09-13-2015 at 05:45 PM.

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    It might just be how bad the anti lead is.

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Real Girl

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Reactive View Post
    I was playing cw today when I realized that every hit I landed was doing 0-10 dmg whether it'd be pbs or long distance. One round I bs'd someone at pb range landing 4 hits doing 20dmg and he didn't die. My brother who also plays fgunz had same issue. I've also had people complaining that when they hit me there dmg counter shows way less than it should be (I've had this issue for 4+ months). But the first issue i stated 'dmg not registering' issue has started today and I can't seem to fix it. I've restarted my router 4-5 times, doesn't fix the problem.

Other info:
    - I'm on wireless, my brother on Ethernet. The router is in his room but our rooms are next to each other.
    - Speed Test: 12.46 DL speed and 0.64 US
    Can you please provide a tracert to fgunz.net in your post? This will help us diagnose your issue a bit better.

4. The following user said thank you to SecretsOTheP for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (09-13-2015)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    I've got the same problem sometimes. My hits seems like huge 120 dmg pbs and when i see the counter it's just like +10. Its kinda pain in the ass.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SecretsOTheP View Post
    Can you please provide a tracert to fgunz.net in your post? This will help us diagnose your issue a bit better.
    How do I do this?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Open command prompt (Windows key + R > type in "cmd" > hit Enter) > type "tracert fgunz.net" > post SS of results once the trace is over.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I too sometime experience the problem, also witnessed first hand when being shot my body flinches as if I've been hit but my health doesn't decrease.

Thread Information