Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks

i hope you guys dont throw up it took some effort
    please do not hate on this style >_<
    was just playing around with velocity flares and twixtor
    hmm what should i say well i took this random frag from a public tdm from Konfuse I hope he doesnt mind i kind of ****ed up on editing it but i tried to cover it up as much as possible edited this really quick uhm not much to say i really need to work on a new intro for my team i guess ya if you guys think its shit w/e kind of a test though
    i also wanted to put one of the flares on a muzzle flash but it looks kind of weird
    inspired by CoringaEditsHD & DanEditsHD
    Last edited by pearlzanker; 09-14-2015 at 02:03 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to pearlzanker for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (09-14-2015)

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    I think the music ruins the whole thing

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Not a fan of amplifying the bass past its natural threshold. Other than that it's aight. Who am I to judge?

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    I just saw something flashed for one second then the video ended O_O

well, you should stop rushing your frags and quit making "quick" frags because that doesn't look fine, you need to work more and spend more time/effort on every single frag/oce that you are going to make in the future.
    you will not get any better if you will continue like this, don't get me wrong i'm just trying to help you out mate. gl

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    I just saw something flashed for one second then the video ended O_O

well, you should stop rushing your frags and quit making "quick" frags because that doesn't look fine, you need to work more and spend more time/effort on every single frag/oce that you are going to make in the future.
    you will not get any better if you will continue like this, don't get me wrong i'm just trying to help you out mate. gl
    yeah i guess you are right i just get inspired and i edit otherwise ill probably get lazy and forget but you are right about spending more time and effort i used to take time to edit but then my style changes sometimes when i work on it later i guess it doesnt matter as long as i practice and take my time ty

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by pearlzanker View Post
    yeah i guess you are right i just get inspired and i edit otherwise ill probably get lazy and forget but you are right about spending more time and effort i used to take time to edit but then my style changes sometimes when i work on it later i guess it doesnt matter as long as i practice and take my time ty
    i used to rush editing frags when i first started editing but later i realized that i should spend more time on that and watch tutorials which helped me a lot (found new ways of using effects) and btw the editing style depends on the song/music you are going to use

this is a really good youtube channel to learn new things from it; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgi...iIqkrT0AW2rXog

and np

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    dont listen to opeth hes ass jus like this frag.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    i used to rush editing frags when i first started editing but later i realized that i should spend more time on that and watch tutorials which helped me a lot (found new ways of using effects) and btw the editing style depends on the song/music you are going to use

this is a really good youtube channel to learn new things from it; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgi...iIqkrT0AW2rXog

and np
    oh thats a good idea ill check it out thanks

Sunlight's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Pretty good tho
    Try pressing T next time before filmin the rec

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    btw, it says your video is private now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information