Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Freestyler of December 2015
    "Dave"

Dave has been chosen to represent FGunz as the Freestyler of the month of December due to his extreme patience, hard-work and dedication towards this server, his staff team and as well as towards the players who make this server what it is today.

Dave is a reliable, dedicated individual who will put his effort into his hobbies, as well as his jobs. He does everything to the best of his ability and that shows his drive to be successful in everything he pursues.
    Dave is just..Dave
    Always works his butt off for the server -- don't really know what it'd be without him if he weren't here today.. and i'd also like to thank him for the many many many many birthday wishes
    Dave works really hard for this server and has done for the past years that he has been an admin. We're really lucky to have such a dedicated, hardworking and sometimes hilariously funny leader.
    Always helpful and has an amazing understanding of GunZ knowledge. Hard working and brilliant. Always open to new concepts and ideas.
    Well deserved..
    He's a great leader, individual, friend, and an even better potential significant other. He tries so hard to look out for everyone - to please everyone and that shows how sincere he is as a genuine person.
    Reward: Undecided.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

2. The following 12 users say thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

BARBARR (12-14-2015), Camel (12-14-2015), Castiel (12-14-2015), Crest (12-16-2015), GeorgeGFX (12-14-2015), Hellish (01-12-2016), ijramist (12-26-2015), Mayur (12-15-2015), Michi (12-14-2015), Resort (12-14-2015), Savage (12-14-2015), SuperShotty (12-15-2015)

Thread Information