Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Hey everyone!

My name is Balper and i used to love GunZ as a little kid. I tried GunZ 2 but it was shite and after some googling i found you guys.

The question i have though is: Is there room for noobs? Is everyone in this privateserver a god or is there a 'noob' level player base? I'd like to get back into GunZ but i can imagine i'd get stomped.

Kind regards,

Balper

mhmd's Avatar Cycler

Country
    Thanks
    welcome to freestyle Gunz The best gunz Ever seen!
    Welcome Brother

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome.
    Training rooms are usually friendly and noobish, or you can just ask Opeth on the forums to play with him, he's a big noob as well.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

4. The following 9 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Corrupt (09-16-2015), Fourth (09-16-2015), kkbizz (09-16-2015), Mex (09-16-2015), Ommadawn (09-16-2015), qais187 (09-18-2015), Resort (09-16-2015), Striker (09-17-2015), Stuwadie (09-16-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome To the forums !
    Gg
    Notorious is also noob

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Yo,

It doesn't take that long to master the moves again, just pull through ^^

also heres a list of people you could already beat without ANY GunZ experience:

*Bible
    *Opeth
    *Shino
    *Prone
    *Ommadawn
    *Zonestyle
    *Mex
    *Michi
    *Darkenage

Enjoy your free exp!

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Welcome to FGunZ.

Skill level wise it's mixed to be honest, some players who will 4 shot you and others who will aim 2/12 shots...

Training rooms, Capture The Flag & Infected probably lowest skill levels imo. (No offence)

Check out; http://fgunz.net/itemshop , you can 'Try For Free' the donation items for a short period of time.

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for the replies guys, i've decided to give it a try, downloading right now

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forum, Balper ^^

Thanks
    Welcome Balper, there is room for everyone
    < Click on me , Thank you !

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Balper View Post
    Hey everyone!

My name is Balper and i used to love GunZ as a little kid. I tried GunZ 2 but it was shite and after some googling i found you guys.

The question i have though is: Is there room for noobs? Is everyone in this privateserver a god or is there a 'noob' level player base? I'd like to get back into GunZ but i can imagine i'd get stomped.

Kind regards,

Balper
    Hi man, nice to meet you. I'm Fourth. I'm an aspiring God myself since I saw my gameplay improve a hell of a lot after practicing a lot with Godly players such as Glamourous(SeedFanClub), Kart(SeedFanClub), Rycan. I'm currently riding with Iniustus and Opethisnoob clans, clans of which have decent players to practice with. Actually, I can find myself carrying decently for tdms as of the moment and I hoping to improve more. There are Gods who don't reveal thesmselves and stay in the shadows, there are really good players that post on ego/rage, I suggest you go and check that part of the forum to see who to avoid for now.

A few tips, try to get to level 50 asap for best meds/vials. Stick with the basics, BF, DBF, SS, RS, RSS, HS, RHS and standing aim. Don't bother with K/D for now since you mentioned that you're back from retirement, expect a few defeats. Ignore players who ego and if they do ego you, don't let them get to you, just focus on your goals for now as we can get their asses back once you're satisfied with the way you play.

Also, while you progress in the game, you'll find that 70% of the players use SGS, 20% snipers with spray 5% revs and 5% glads, try to explore things so you'll know what kind of donor gun you're going to go for. I highly suggest sticking with SGS for pellet spread, since spread is an important factor due to the fact that this game is a fast paced game. W/E you prefer, FGunZ offers free trials on donation guns so you can try them out and also to let you figure out what kind of gun/gamplay you want to stick with.

FgunZ Also offers a lot of maps and events which of course I'm sure that you will like. The best thing I can say that I like abt this server is the community itself. Even though most of the posts you'll see are irrelevant to topics, they still mean well.

If you have questions, you can shoot me a pm here or prolly add me in Skype. My ID ofcourse is FourthFGunz. P.S. If you see me egoing in these forums, kindly be notified that I am just trolling for fun, not for serious ego.

My Igns are: Armi(Iniustus) and iFawk(opethisnoob)

Regards,
    Fourth

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information