Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    HuskyBW's Avatar [B]east [W]arrior

Country
    Thanks

Hello everyone, I'd like to take 10 minutes and write a little letter to Dave and George.

George: I'd love to thank you very much for taking charge and help me with by big account issue, your time, your reaction was quick and fast and im glad you've took several minutes to help me the best as you can with my problem, you're a great staff member I appreciate alot, thanks bud.

Dave: I'd love to thank you Dave, our nice and awesome owner of Freestyle GunZ. My account got hacked, my chars were deleted, Dave did everything needed to help me out. He did care about my issue and THAT is something I really owe him. I've heard horrible story from other people on other games, etc. They couldn't get any help from admins, etc. But Dave did help me out, thanks a tons Dave! You're an awesome owner and you care about your players! I

All: To resume real quick what happen to me, someone from New York has stole my account and sold it to someone from Israel. I never did share my account and I'll never sell my GunZ account. So if you see anyone, saying I left GunZ, saying im selling my account, I know there's several players here using Husky as a name for their character there's people with Husky_BW, HuskylBWl, HuskiBW, I could name more but anyway.

I only have 2 character which are : Husky[BW] and Hüsky[BW] if you ever see another Husky with similar tag as me well this isn't me at all.

Anyway if I was about to leave GunZ I'd probably say it on Youtube and make a good bye thread. Im here to stay and im far from leaving GunZ, I love this game alot, I don't know if this game will last 10 years... 20 years... 30 years... But I wanna play till his death, because there's no game like GunZ. Even if I don't play much, it doesn't mean im gone forever.

Thank you everyone for reading me, I appreciate

Have a sweet and great day! Take care

Best regards, Husky[BW]
    [B]east [W]arrior (2002~2009)

2. The following 8 users say thank you to HuskyBW for this useful post:

Adopt (09-19-2015), Castiel (09-17-2015), Corrupt (09-17-2015), GeorgeGFX (09-16-2015), PirateSanad (09-16-2015), qais187 (09-17-2015), Sonji (09-16-2015), Yilidia (09-17-2015)

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    ight m8 np

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Alright, we all know you have a lot of fans bfft.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    smh.....

realdawson's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    how do i become a furry, is there some sort of dark magic ritual i have to do, to be cool like you?

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    I like George too

:)))))

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Michi for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (09-16-2015), HuskyBW (09-19-2015)

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    I love you

10. The following user said thank you to KiritoOnline for this useful post:

HuskyBW (09-19-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HuskyBW View Post
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...psyz7onkec.png

Hello everyone, I'd like to take 10 minutes and write a little letter to Dave and George.

George: I'd love to thank you very much for taking charge and help me with by big account issue, your time, your reaction was quick and fast and im glad you've took several minutes to help me the best as you can with my problem, you're a great staff member I appreciate alot, thanks bud.

Dave: I'd love to thank you Dave, our nice and awesome owner of Freestyle GunZ. My account got hacked, my chars were deleted, Dave did everything needed to help me out. He did care about my issue and THAT is something I really owe him. I've heard horrible story from other people on other games, etc. They couldn't get any help from admins, etc. But Dave did help me out, thanks a tons Dave! You're an awesome owner and you care about your players! I

All: To resume real quick what happen to me, someone from New York has stole my account and sold it to someone from Israel. I never did share my account and I'll never sell my GunZ account. So if you see anyone, saying I left GunZ, saying im selling my account, I know there's several players here using Husky as a name for their character there's people with Husky_BW, HuskylBWl, HuskiBW, I could name more but anyway.

I only have 2 character which are : Husky[BW] and Hüsky[BW] if you ever see another Husky with similar tag as me well this isn't me at all.

Anyway if I was about to leave GunZ I'd probably say it on Youtube and make a good bye thread. Im here to stay and im far from leaving GunZ, I love this game alot, I don't know if this game will last 10 years... 20 years... 30 years... But I wanna play till his death, because there's no game like GunZ. Even if I don't play much, it doesn't mean im gone forever.

Thank you everyone for reading me, I appreciate

Have a sweet and great day! Take care

Best regards, Husky[BW]
    [B]east [W]arrior (2002~2009)
    I had verbal collisions against these two peeps (George and Dave). Shots were fired wherein I attacked his girlfriend and even attacked some staff but that didn't stop them from being professional in handling matters. I mean the dude could've just banned me from these forums or his server when he had the total power to do so. Personally, I think that George and Dave are the most reliable staff out there.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (09-16-2015), HuskyBW (09-19-2015)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    You got alot of fans I am 1 of them xD
    Last edited by Eran; 09-16-2015 at 10:09 PM.

14. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

HuskyBW (09-19-2015)

PirateSanad's Avatar بندورة

Country
    Thanks
    Here comes macro
    IGN : PirateSanad.
    Clan=: Smile
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FveFmShXoRE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information