Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    FGunZ

Suggestion title: Remove the ACC Vials

Suggestion description: hmm as title says its just boring playing against it , hmm maybe keep it ingame but not in cw

*This is about ACC Vials but , i dont mind if you will remove the hp and ap vials too..
    Last edited by BARBARR; 09-16-2015 at 10:46 PM.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    don't you think that the current pills/vials are op/annoying too? if you'd like to see the acc vials removed then the pills/vials should be removed as well

Jacob's Avatar A weed.

Country
    Thanks
    i agree they are annoying sometimes

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    don't you think that the current pills/vials are op/annoying too? if you'd like to see the acc vials removed then the pills/vials should be removed as well
    well yea i dont mind removing the pills system at all , but mainly the acc vials

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    well yea i dont mind removing the pills system at all , but mainly the acc vials

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    man I still dont get how market vials are more better then the donation meds... they should seriously tweak this sht... or switch it around have the vials from market in donor shop and the donor ones in the market...

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    man I still dont get how market vials are more better then the donation meds... they should seriously tweak this sht... or switch it around have the vials from market in donor shop and the donor ones in the market...
    I don't see how they are better the only way that PILLS and VIALS make better option for competitive play is simply because FGUNZ is more a fast paced game with little hp and high dmg so u gotta always be healing yourself in midst of battle to, Removing vials + pills without doing any further changes will only make the 10-9 DMG even more noticeable of being overpowered since you wont get a chance to actually med on this fast paced playstyle .

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Detective Milya View Post
    I don't see how they are better the only way that PILLS and VIALS make better option for competitive play is simply because FGUNZ is more a fast paced game with little hp and high dmg so u gotta always be healing yourself in midst of battle to, Removing vials + pills without doing any further changes will only make the 10-9 DMG even more noticeable of being overpowered since you wont get a chance to actually med on this fast paced playstyle .
    I don't mind right now how it is just saying I don't get how donor meds are useless near market ones.. do you actually see anyone using donor meds over market meds/vial

shouldnt something you pay for be more useful then market ?

Sigma's Avatar *グマ

Country
    Thanks
    Yes, pls remove those vials !

- - - Updated - - -

It just make donor meds waste too lol.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    u can't beat akimbo ??

I vote no it's part of the game and we are all used to vials anyway

realdawson's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    I don't mind right now how it is just saying I don't get how donor meds are useless near market ones.. do you actually see anyone using donor meds over market meds/vial

shouldnt something you pay for be more useful then market ?
    Ideally, no, you pay to support the server and get NON power items such as cosmetics or useless features. In an ideal world, suggesting that you should donate to get something more useful than anyone else can get just supports the notion of buying power.

But of course this is gunz and people are dumb so idk. yolo buy power

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information