Ranger's Avatar Răńgěr

Country
    Thanks
    hey guys finally after 3 years i found out the soultion that why my gunz launcher was always updating files but now i need a small help how to remove and program from firewall?? problem was that i played other gunz since many years ago by that fgunz always updates need help to remove that from firewall.

- - - Updated - - -

remove an program*

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by OptiX View Post
    hey guys finally after 3 years i found out the soultion that why my gunz launcher was always updating files but now i need a small help how to remove and program from firewall?? problem was that i played other gunz since many years ago by that fgunz always updates need help to remove that from firewall.

- - - Updated - - -

remove an program*
    do you need help deleting a program?

you do not need to delete it from firewall ( grant acces ) cannot cause you harm

Ranger's Avatar Răńgěr

Country
    Thanks
    man i removed program but its in firewall and infecting updates

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Wait bro, I'm confused. Are you trying allow your firewall to launch gunz? Are you trying to delete a program? Are you trying to exclude FGunZ from firewall? Also, what do you mean by infecting updates?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    if you gave fgunz permission to your firewall i dont understand how its infecting your updates lol.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    if you gave fgunz permission to your firewall i dont understand how its infecting your updates lol.
    Yep, this sums up what I was trying to say.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    Click start, find Administrative Tools (should be above Help and Support), Windows Firewall, Inbound rules, delete all GunZ.
    I really don't think its related to your problem though it can't hurt. You'll just get the firewall prompt again next time you launch and you'll just be putting it right back in that list.

Ranger's Avatar Răńgěr

Country
    Thanks
    Man i can't remove the name from firewalll although i deleted in my pc still its in firewall

Thread Information