Bartt's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Nazi and kaguya

Reason: Today i got muted and warned cuz of flaming, i admit i flamed him but you never asked me why?
    when you're playing and having fun and you kill a guy called kaguya and he flames u and call u you fking arab
    and you got no life you're just a stupid terrorist, what will you do? cause im arab you guys keep flaming me and trash talk to me?
    yeah sure guys.
    i admit that i flamed him obv but you guys dont know the feeling when somones call u terrorist and im pretty sure u guys can get the convertions back
    or somthing, you can read what they called me and you can read who started flaming and trash talking, but if u guys mute me cause i said things about racist and flaming you guys are right, but warn me too?
    Kaguya and nazi started being obv by trash talking and rascim
    i got no proof right but im pretty sure you can ge tthe convertions or somthing cause im sick of this shit
    im really sad cause i said rasicm words and these lines to the jews cause i got jews friends too but,
    u blame me cause im arab, arent we're humans too?
    im done and sick of this shit
    Last edited by Bartt; 09-18-2015 at 01:45 PM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    We can't recover such conversations and considering you don't have evidence to prove out that they were provoking you, your report has been declined.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information