3 10.34%
  • logo 4

7 24.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Yo StephanM. I read that you're now a developer. I'm kinda sad that you won't bite my tail no more or warn me when I'm flippin out, can't explain this shit but yeah. Kinda happy that you got this position as well. My Genie/Shenron in the house.

P.S. First one. Other ones sucked.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Yo StephanM. I read that you're now a developer. I'm kinda sad that you won't bite my tail no more or warn me when I'm flippin out, can't explain this shit but yeah. Kinda happy that you got this position as well. My Genie/Shenron in the house.

P.S. First one. Other ones sucked.
    He is still a Forum Moderator, just saying.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    He is still a Forum Moderator, just saying.
    He still is? Nevermind, still happy for his position.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I really like the second one, even though it doesn't look as professional as the first or fourth ones, I still think it's better, both the font and the logo thingy next to the text look great.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    I really like 2 and 4. 3 just doesn't look right for a skateboard thing (feels like soccer).

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Voted for 1 and 4, 1 seems like an actual skateshop (it honestly looks professional from my perspective coming from the US).
    I voted for 4 because of the crown, it gives it a backstory to what it really is which is what caught my eye.
    I'd go 100% for 1 if you could find a clean way to throw a crown onto the design.

An example would be putting the crown on one of the letters on the left maybe..?

Or perhaps putting it on the top left.
    Last edited by Michi; 09-22-2015 at 05:59 AM.

Ranger's Avatar Răńgěr

Country
    Thanks
    i too really like the 2nd logo .<3. and the 3rd logo ..

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Voted for 1 and 4, 1 seems like an actual skateshop (it honestly looks professional from my perspective coming from the US).
    I voted for 4 because of the crown, it gives it a backstory to what it really is which is what caught my eye.
    I'd go 100% for 1 if you could find a clean way to throw a crown onto the design.

An example would be putting the crown on one of the letters on the left maybe..?

Or perhaps putting it on the top left.
    You are not the first one saying to see a combo of 1 and 4 (text + the crown).
    Not sure if I am that good to give the crown the same style as the font like I did with 4.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming!

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    You are not the first one saying to see a combo of 1 and 4 (text + the crown).
    Not sure if I am that good to give the crown the same style as the font like I did with 4.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming!
    You could thicken the crown and put it on the W to give it that 3D look (and keep it pointing the direction it is in 4)
    Last edited by Michi; 09-23-2015 at 10:11 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for feedback.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information