Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Current rappers such as meek mill, drake, kanye west or J.C. a.k.a Jesus Christ can't really compare to the one true god of rap when it comes to spitting rhythms. I've been listening to metal/nu-metal/punk/rap-metal you name it and I've decided to go back to some rnb's and hip-hops. I've also listened to newgen rappers Rich Homie Quan, Wiz Kalifa etc. But seriously, eminem's wordplay and style is just on another level.

Ay yo, I don't mean no disrespect to tupac fans as tupac is one of them real G's so don't hate me for this but here it goes. I think eminem is better than tupac and biggie combined. I mean sometimes I wonder how he even fit his rhyming with the words he use. WTF?

So? Discuss?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    Idk i dont **** with eminem no more.
    same goes with tupac

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    Move to debate section?

But I'm pretty sure all rappers can agree that em is a better rapper

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    @Corpse: I tried osu for like 2 weeks, quit cuz I'm too busy at work right now and taking care of my family.

Anyway, I don't see any other rappers coming close to him. Flow is just different from any other rappers out there. I honestly think that Eminem > (VERY FAR 2nd) Tupac > Biggie > all others.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Military's Avatar 100 Grandkids.

Country
    Thanks
    Social media penor rides Drake too much, he makes good music but they try to portray him as a God. Biggie is better than Pac(Biggie is more aggressive)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Military View Post
    Social media penor rides Drake too much, he makes good music but they try to portray him as a God. Biggie is better than Pac(Biggie is more aggressive)
    drake softes ***** in da game. he relevant cuz females love his music

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Houquan View Post
    drake softes ***** in da game. he relevant cuz females love his music
    Females should mess with Frank Ocean more often

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Drake gets too much attention. I know two people in real life that can spit better rhymes and flow than him. I can't even think of a newgen rapper than honestly compete with Eminem.
    Last edited by Resort; 09-24-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Drake gets too much attention. I know two people in real life that can spit better rhymes and flow than him. I can't even think of a newgen rapper than honestly compete with Eminem.

A stupid comment by a random teen. Gtfo, this is adult talk boy.
    In my opinion you would have to pass through SlaughterHouse to even get a change at Em.

Country
    Thanks
    Females should mess with Frank Ocean more often
    Drake got a ghost writer aswell
    Last edited by Resort; 09-24-2015 at 08:40 PM.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information