Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jiiigglypuff View Post
    And perhaps you do? Please, all of the people you mentioned are influenced by him.

- - - Updated - - -

I've listened to the people you posted and have had friends who listen to them. Truly, they're not THAT great.
    I am not going to go and look back to who I mentioned but I know for sure I mentioned Nas.
    Nas is not influenced by Eminem. He was way before Eminem, so are Eric B and Rakim, Tupac, Biggie, ATCQ blah blah blah and so on.
    You're talking out of your ass. shut up, please. You know nothing.

Eminem himself was even influenced by Masta Ace, just listen to their speach and flow. It's almost identical.

Masta Ace - Acknowledge, sounds like ur listening to Eminem.
    I am not saying Eminem is bad, I'm saying u don't know what the **** you're talking about and better rappers exist.
    You still couldn't tell me what that had to do with producing so I assume you don't know.

Have a good day.

EDIT: I actually looked back cause your ignorance is just way to annoying. Almost every MC I wrote about were way before Eminem, I didn't even touch newschool shit till way later in this thread.
    Last edited by Again; 10-09-2015 at 04:15 PM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks

This dude is 17.

He out raps everyone.

/closed

Banned

Thanks
    Shut the **** up you lil sissy ****. Your music sucks and sounds like farts.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

just like the other 'better' rappers nowadays

Banned

Thanks
    Biggie was stronger than Tupac.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Biggie was stronger than Tupac.
    biggie had better flow, lyrically tupac was the greatest and still is.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    this guy is obviously the best rapper...

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (10-09-2015), Stuwadie (10-09-2015)

Crest's Avatar 하나님

Country
    Thanks
    Lawl someone said Drake is overrated. I agree.. that doesn't mean his music is not good. As much as everyone likes old school hip hop, there's plenty who dislike it as well. Everyone's getting used to 'new school'.. Rappers like Kendrick Lamar J. Cole Joey Bada$$ are doing their best to keep hip hop alive.. I'm not a fan of Eminem but I do appreciate his talent and what he did for Hip Hop. Him and Dr. Dre are revolutionary..

As far as Biggie and Tupac goes.. u can't really compare the two simply due to the fact that they had different styles of rap. Only cliche where they both sounded similar was during their beef with the diss tracks and shit.
    Last edited by Crest; 10-09-2015 at 04:46 PM.
    S/o to the Kings...!

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Just Tupac. I said enough.

11. The following user said thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

Fourth (10-09-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Nobody is on Slim Shadys level and nobody produces material capable of being compared to his shit. Don't post a bunch of these low tier rappers and claim they're in his realm. Regardless of the material he puts out now - he's old as shit and probably has so much brain damage from drugs. Listen to all of the music he's created and listen to all of the shitty music those unsigned artists make
    Bro chill.

Don't get me wrong, I love eminem to death, but seriously if I'd pick between Em and Nas, I'd go with Nas any time of the day.

Keep in mind that I like Eminem more than Nas, but Nas is just different, totally wicked.

Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Just Tupac. I said enough.
    Where the f have u been ******?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information