Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Military View Post
    In my opinion you would have to pass through SlaughterHouse to even get a change at Em.
    Agreed. In all of Em's career, he's been at the top. No one even came close man. I don't think that rappers such as 50 cent, lil wayne, kanye, drake, nelly anyone else can seriously compete. Make them write a diss song about eminem and Eminem comes back with a record that'll murder them all in 1 verse, and burry them all in the first hook, prolly urinate on their corpses on the 3rd 2nd verse. You heard eminem's diss against mariah? Mariah literally got d1ck slapped by em so hard that I can't even imagine how he came up with that.

Originally Posted by Houquan View Post
    Drake got a ghost writer aswell
    No disrespect to drake but, I think he needs to get a new one if this is even true.

*****, I'm 23. WTF u talkin bout? we asians look young, look at azula rofl. she's 22 but she looks 16. w/e, looking younger is better than looking older and tired. ROFL

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Military's Avatar 100 Grandkids.

Country
    Thanks
    Drake got a ghost writer aswell

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, ur a teen aswell
    Almost everyone in "verbal music industry" has/had ghost writer. I'm a bit sketchy about that Quentin Miller topic. I was a bit disappoint when I came across articles saying Steez wrote all of 1999 and I pretty much love that mixtape.

Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Agreed. In all of Em's career, he's been at the top. No one even came close man. I don't think that rappers such as 50 cent, lil wayne, kanye, drake, nelly anyone else can seriously compete. Make them write a diss song about eminem and Eminem comes back with a record that'll murder them all in 1 verse, and burry them all in the first hook, prolly urinate on their corpses on the 3rd 2nd verse. You heard eminem's diss against mariah? Mariah literally got d1ck slapped by em so hard that I can't even imagine how he came up with that.

No disrespect to drake but, I think he needs to get a new one if this is even true.

*****, I'm 23. WTF u talkin bout? we asians look young, look at azula rofl. she's 22 but she looks 16. w/e, looking younger is better than looking older and tired. ROFL
    Nas being close to Em is still debatable.

Praa's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    People only talk about tupac and biggie? what about ice cube? eazy-E? Run Dmc?

Country
    Thanks

Dude drake pays his ghostwriter 5K a MONTH while he makes over 50K on 1 song
    well kinda true most asian dont got facial hair though
    noway ur 23 by the way.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Bruh do you even Slim Jesus?

Aka

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Praa View Post
    If you aren't mainstream people don't seem to care.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Almost everyone in "verbal music industry" has/had ghost writer. I'm a bit sketchy about that Quentin Miller topic. I was a bit disappoint when I came across articles saying Steez wrote all of 1999 and I pretty much love that mixtape.

Nas being close to Em is still debatable.
    I honestly think no one comes close to em right now. Not a single dude out there lol.

Originally Posted by Praa View Post
    Eazy-E was great. He was, he had my respect and still have my respect. But let's be honest man, tupac, biggie and ice cube, all these dudes have great ball games... But not close to em's standards bruh.

Dude drake pays his ghostwriter 5K a MONTH while he makes over 50K on 1 song
    well kinda true most asian dont got facial hair though
    noway ur 23 by the way.
    ***** I just turned 23 this sept 11 rofl. Skype me and I'll show you.

If you aren't mainstream people don't seem to care.
    This is somewhat right I guess. I don't get why trash rappers such as lil wayne get all the attention when there are SO MANY decent aspiring rappers who raps about real life situations lol.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Idk i dont **** with eminem no more.
    same goes with tupac
    dont take the legends name in vain

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    dont take the legends name in vain
    SOZ bruh. I dont have anything against tupac, he's a great rapper, undeniably one of the best rappers to have ever existed. But Eminem's on a different level.

Country
    Thanks
    I honestly think no one comes close to em right now. Not a single dude out there lol.

Eazy-E was great. He was, he had my respect and still have my respect. But let's be honest man, tupac, biggie and ice cube, all these dudes have great ball games... But not close to em's standards bruh.

***** I just turned 23 this sept 11 rofl. Skype me and I'll show you.

This is somewhat right I guess. I don't get why trash rappers such as lil wayne get all the attention when there are SO MANY decent aspiring rappers who raps about real life situations lol.
    Wayne isn't really trash, he just had alot of bad projects recently. His best project(mixtape) to me is No Ceilings.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information