Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Military View Post
    Wayne isn't really trash, he just had alot of bad projects recently. His best project(mixtape) to me is No Ceilings.
    I get you. You heard of Lil ****y? If you have then try some of his serious songs. I've heard some serious songs of him and those works are dope. I think he can outrap lil wayne any given day lol.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    Eminem isn't a better rapper.. he's just a better wordsmith.. he makes words combine that nobody else can even dream of doing.. But when it comes to rapping, it's all down to who can freestyle the best and although I hate to say it.. Kanye is still hands down the best out there.. even Eminem will admit that

The only real wordsmith I can compare to eminem, would be Ice Cube.. that dude got shit on lock down for the past 30 years
    Rise & Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions!

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wild Panda;8304[QUOTE=Wild Panda View Post
    Eminem isn't a better rapper.. he's just a better wordsmith.. he makes words combine that nobody else can even dream of doing.. But when it comes to rapping, it's all down to who can freestyle the best and although I hate to say it.. Kanye is still hands down the best out there.. even Eminem will admit that

The only real wordsmith I can compare to eminem, would be Ice Cube.. that dude got shit on lock down for the past 30 years
    Dude.. seriously, I know two dudes irl that can freestyle better than kanye. But I have to admit, his game in freestylin is dope. In overall performance, delivery, finesse, rhyming, flow, rhythm, wordplay... Dude, no one can compare to em.. I just can't see anyone coming close.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Fourth;830489][QUOTE=Wild Panda;8304

Dude.. seriously, I know two dudes irl that can freestyle better than kanye. But I have to admit, his game in freestylin is dope. In overall performance, delivery, finesse, rhyming, flow, rhythm, wordplay... Dude, no one can compare to em.. I just can't see anyone coming close.[/QUOTE]

You're a bit too narrow minded, because if Eminem himself is saying Kanye is the best freestyler out there.. I highly doubt 2 dudes you know are gonna be better.. I mean, the guy you idolise, saying someone is the best.. Is that not enough to prove he is? OR do you have to go and youtube kanye freestyle vids, just for it to be proven?

I admit, Em is the best in the industry this past century, and probably will be for another 100 years.. but I can't say he's the best Rapper.. just overall, he has everything

Banned

Thanks
    you guys are all dumb, look at the top 3 rappers right now Drake, Kendrick Lamer, and jcole.

Military's Avatar 100 Grandkids.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wild Panda View Post

Imo Lupe > Kanye.

Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    you guys are all dumb, look at the top 3 rappers right now Drake, Kendrick Lamer, and jcole.
    I hope you're trolling.

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    Eminem is really a good rapper !

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Toulou$e View Post
    Eminem is really a good rapper !
    Wordsmith*

autism's Avatar TBG.

Country
    Thanks
    kendrick lamar has the best lyrics and meaning to his raps

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by notaustin View Post
    kendrick lamar has the best lyrics and meaning to his raps
    Completely agree with the lyrics/meaning, for sure.. You can tell they're legit with him.. he's a solid rapper

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information