Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Military's Avatar 100 Grandkids.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by notaustin View Post
    kendrick lamar has the best lyrics and meaning to his raps
    They are better lyricists than Kendrick.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Military View Post
    Imo Lupe > Kanye.

I hope you're trolling.
    how am i trolling, those 3 are the top 3 rappers right now

WildPanda's Avatar I tried.. I failed myself

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    how am i trolling, those 3 are the top 3 rappers right now
    according to charts... but lets be honest... they aren't actually the top 3.. they just have the catchiest songs out
    Rise & Rise Again, Until Lambs Become Lions!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    SOZ bruh. I dont have anything against tupac, he's a great rapper, undeniably one of the best rappers to have ever existed. But Eminem's on a different level.
    hell no...

tupac is the only rapper to come into the game and take over like it should smh you know your hot shit when other rappers in the game out to kill you 24/7...

tupac > biggie > nas > eminem sorry thats just the way it is eminem aint even close to those 3 IN NO WAY biggie destroys eminem just with his flow sry that delievery that biggie has is godly and tupac is just the lyricalist god of all time.. smh you can't say eminem on another level unless you say hes on that baby level eminem has never rapped about true shit in his life always been 'my momma dis my momma dat spaghetti o's *****'

smh dumbest thing I heard you say fourth.... the old eminem was decent still but hes just wack altogether when compared to legends such as tupac or biggie or nwa

dumbest thing I heard you say fourth since i met u no joke

5. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

WildPanda (09-24-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    hell no...

tupac is the only rapper to come into the game and take over like it should smh you know your hot shit when other rappers in the game out to kill you 24/7...

tupac > biggie > nas > eminem sorry thats just the way it is eminem aint even close to those 3 IN NO WAY biggie destroys eminem just with his flow sry that delievery that biggie has is godly and tupac is just the lyricalist god of all time.. smh you can't say eminem on another level unless you say hes on that baby level eminem has never rapped about true shit in his life always been 'my momma dis my momma dat spaghetti o's *****'

smh dumbest thing I heard you say fourth.... the old eminem was decent still but hes just wack altogether when compared to legends such as tupac or biggie or nwa

dumbest thing I heard you say fourth since i met u no joke
    My boy hakan in the house.

***** what?

I have nothing against tupac, he's one of my idols mang. His delivery is totally dope. Vocals, style, lyricism, rhythm, rhyming etc. Those verses before hooks, He took this game to a whole 'nother level, he took the entire world by storm. Even now, people are stilling listening to him, more than 10 years after his death. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT HE'S THE GREATEST.

I might've been wrong about how I delivered that post but what I'm saying is, Eminem's style is just totally different. Like, when he sings, you know that shit's eminem, no doubt. Just like how we all know that's tupac singin once you hear his voice on a record. They both have signatures on how they sing their songs. My personal opinion is Tupac and/or Eminem (debating who's the better rapper) > all other rappers.

True, eminem sang about mom this, mom that way back in the past, but bruhhh you gotta give him some credits for his new tracks, I mean those shit are dope as hell. The way he rapped in Fast Lane is like.... HOLY SHIT, IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

Sometimes, when I listen to other artists that features eminem in their songs, I skip to the part where eminem sings because he's about to drop bombs.
    Last edited by Fourth; 09-24-2015 at 05:23 PM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

aese

Thanks
    kendrick (best storyteller), j cole > eminem

tupac, biggie, eazy e, nas > eminem

dont get me wrong he is one of the best too
    Last edited by Zion; 09-24-2015 at 05:35 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to Zion for this useful post:

rise (09-24-2015)

Chicken's Avatar WHY DAVE

Country
    Thanks
    Kendrick Lamar
    Logic
    Isaiah Rashad
    -- Best rappers of century 20th

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    I've never been able to like Eminem's music for some reason.

I like Gambino, Logic, G-Eazy, j cole, Hopsin, Nas.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    I've never been able to like Eminem's music for some reason.

I like Gambino, Logic, G-Eazy, j cole, Hopsin, Nas.
    What the... How the... seriously?... I mean...

Maybe cuz eminem's white? LOLOLOLOL

No one can dislike nas lol.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    I was never a big fan of biggy. I think he's over rated. Tupac is good though.

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information