Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Are both human. They both lie. They both have different certain organs and body parts. They both play games. So I really have got to ask would people really STFU with "She's really a he", because for all you know I could be a girl posing as a guy.

I think the only reasons some people really have a problem is because they have issues, and want to somehow bone/date/flirt with these girls or something, I MEAN REALLY. GO OUT. TALK TO PEOPLE, (whatever your preference is, men or women), then ask them out, or if you just want friends do the same but don't ask them out, don't do it on the net, because you just fail. Questioning whether girls are guys or guys are girls on the net Fails. I Failed. Now for the love of god, get over the fact of genders ON A GAME, or on the forum stop questioning if they're a girl or not and say hello instead.

I mean some people on this server question whether there a girl before actually welcoming them. It's really amazing.

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ~Firebrand~ View Post
    Are both human. They both lie. They both have different certain organs and body parts. They both play games. So I really have got to ask would people really STFU with "She's really a he", because for all you know I could be a girl posing as a guy.

I think the only reasons some people really have a problem is because they have issues, and want to somehow bone/date/flirt with these girls or something, I MEAN REALLY. GO OUT. TALK TO PEOPLE, (whatever your preference is, men or women), then ask them out, or if you just want friends do the same but don't ask them out, don't do it on the net, because you just fail. Questioning whether girls are guys or guys are girls on the net Fails. I Failed. Now for the love of god, get over the fact of genders ON A GAME, or on the forum stop questioning if they're a girl or not and say hello instead.

I mean some people on this server question whether there a girl before actually welcoming them. It's really amazing.
    you forgot we both have emotions D:

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ftwxxx View Post
    you forgot we both have emotions D:
    No you forgot that I know and everyone else does, but emotions you can't actually see on the net. That's why I didn't include it, it's basic knowledge.-.-

Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    Lawl.. /10 points.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know whether you are trying to say that girls actually do play games or that you want ''Boys acting like girls'' to GTFO.. o_O
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kairychu View Post
    I don't know whether you are trying to say that girls actually do play games or that you want ''Boys acting like girls'' to GTFO.. o_O
    Im telling the people who keep saying "Your a boy" to girls, because girls could equally say it to guys but they don't. And im saying that girls do play games. It says that.>.>;

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ~Firebrand~ View Post
    Im telling the people who keep saying "Your a boy" to girls, because girls could equally say it to guys but they don't. And im saying that girls do play games. It says that.>.>;
    It's just that probably 99.9999999% of all the people on the web playing games are male, which makes the chance of having 50 girls in such close community pretty small..

I'm not saying that we have khloe's in here .__.
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Thanks
    It's just that probably 99.9999999% of all the people on the web playing games are male, which makes the chance of having 50 girls in such close community pretty small..

Even if that's true doesn't give people the right to go screaming "YOUR A MAN" to every girl who does play a game. Plus the fact is who actually gives a flying **** whether they are or not?

Look the the point im trying to get across is the fact that IT doesn't matter whether your a girl or guy, like alex she didn't actually say she was a girl, she just said she was coming to this server. She didn't have to try and provide proof that she's a girl. Yet people wanted proof. I just see it as pointless and actually annoying, as if someone demanded prood I was a guy, i'd ask "OK who the hell are you to ask me that".

Banned

Thanks

Lol your wrong, I know alot of girls that play Ijji's new game - Sun .

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Is this thread directed at how people keep calling Taylor a dude? I'm telling you now, if Taylor isn't a girl, she would make one hell of a fruity homosexual. Even Logan would be jealous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information