Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    This is what ignited the flame:
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...5707-Obviously

"The main reason you weren't accepted was due to the fact that you ignored players and staff members and your anger"

Such a ****ing stupid reason i don't have to ****ing reply to every little shitty question seriously and this can be easily fixed i wonder how ****ing retarded the staffs are

nice

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    It's quite ignorant to come to conclusions like him being mentally challenged.
    Agreed, that was an insult, it's not an conclusion I've made. I get your point, again, I'ma stop now.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    This is what ignited the flame:
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...5707-Obviously

"The main reason you weren't accepted was due to the fact that you ignored players and staff members and your anger"

Such a ****ing stupid reason i don't have to ****ing reply to every little shitty question seriously and this can be easily fixed i wonder how ****ing retarded the staffs are

nice
    Aaaand thats why i recorded an audio and exposed how bad my english + my accent is.....

4. The following user said thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Mousse (10-03-2015)

--

Country
    Thanks
    Zexi is the most active player on fg,he must be offical
    gl in your life zexi sexi

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I dont understand how our reputation would decrease by answering him. When people talk shit about you in public, wouldn't you get upset and even want to defend yourself? That's just normal I think. Then if you guys think I'm/we're being unprofessional then I'm sorry, but I'm being as reasonable as I can here.

But you make some good points otherwise. So yes I'm going to stop now. Thanks for sharing (Y).
    I totally get you, man.
    I would respond to most annoying people as well. What this dude did though was so low it doesn't deserve a response. That's all I am trying to tell you guys.
    Wasting your time on someone with such childish behaviour is unneseccary. Even if you make solid points it won't make you look good if you know what I mean. Besides it only drives most people more mad if you don't give it any attention.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

Linzor (09-27-2015), Michi (09-27-2015)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    I totally get you, man.
    I would respond to most annoying people as well. What this dude did though was so low it doesn't deserve a response. That's all I am trying to tell you guys.
    Wasting your time on someone with such childish behaviour is unneseccary. Even if you make solid points it won't make you look good if you know what I mean. Besides it only drives most people more mad if you don't give it any attention.
    How about you mind your own business because you say childish like you personally know me or anything.

PirateSanad's Avatar بندورة

Country
    Thanks
    I would say they hate you cause you arabic person Zexi !
    IGN : PirateSanad.
    Clan=: Smile
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FveFmShXoRE

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Hi Miranda here,

I don't understand why my ET members are getting all worked up over this, an apology is an apology no matter how it is given.
    I apologize on behalf of my ET's, they are upset for whatever reason, and after reading 7 pages of pure ignorance, i've come to the conclusion there wasn't any reason TO act this way.

So again, sorry for the ETs'.

As for you Zexi, I never had an issue with you and quite frankly after all of this I still do not have an issue with you.
    If you don't know already, I am a very forgiving person - and the funny thing is.. so is Dave.
    You took the time to create this video, and I applaud you for that. I didn't expect it but I have to say thank you for addressing the situation and that shows maturity. You took the time to analyze your actions and attempt to rebuild burned bridges.
    Good job hun, good things come to those who wait.

Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

11. The following 5 users say thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

Camel (09-29-2015), Castiel (09-27-2015), GeorgeGFX (09-27-2015), Resort (09-27-2015), Taint (09-27-2015)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    ET's got rigged in the above post.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

13. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Taint (09-27-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Fukin linzor, call me a sore loser again. Bitch.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information