Thanks
    get the fuk over it smfh

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Ollypayy for this useful post:

Amers (09-27-2015), Michi (09-27-2015)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    Man, They started it. SO BE IT. I'm just trying to prove a point and advise the upcoming ETs to not ignore players and control anger cuz they decline over little things XD smh...
    You're acting like a little baby, they started it? seriously? and being butthurt and arguing will just make you rage again, so be wise and stop this, you got denied no way to change that just deal with it.
    ^ who cursed at every atom in the universe?
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to solve these issues personally?
    Makes the staff(ET) start to look very unprofessional when you start swearing at each other, or calling each other names on an open forum page.
    Nevertheless it's none of my business and it's quite entertaining, so if you don't agree, please, continue on.
    I never once sweared towards him or anyone. I use some "harsh" words to express myself however. Such as; "People SPAMMED the chat trying to correct your mistakes when you ****ed up the rules and etc" but you wont see me calling him stupid names or whatever. If you think my way of expressing myself however is rude or something, then sorry but it's the way I've been writing my entire life. That doesn't mean I'm not being reasonable just because I'm using some words "professionals" wouldn't.

5. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Michi (09-27-2015)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    We didn't bring this out in the public.
    Zexi posted a thread the day after he got declined.
    Since I can read this, it is public. Zéxi doesn't have a reputation to hold on to, you guys do.
    ET's are supposed to be the fun guys on the server, you guys make sure casual players get entertained, which is great.
    You shouldn't even have to respond to him, if he wants an explanation (which hes already had I can imagine) he can ask for a PM don't you think?
    Then it's up to you guys if you want to reply to him or not, none of you owe him anything.

The guy clearly had some issues with how you guys work and some problems with anger management at that.
    I am not one to judge but I wouldn't respond to these threads of his, since it probably won't do any good.
    It's just looking like a bunch of drama right now and in my opinion doesn't look good as staff members.
    I'd suggest to stop responding to his thread, this was infact not an appeal but just an apology. You didn't accept the apology? Fine.
    You don't have to explain why but if you so desire I'd suggest doing it via PM's from now on, would look way better than this open drama bullshit.

Like I said earlier: If you don't agree, please, continue on. It's in fact quite entertaining.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Man, They started it. SO BE IT. I'm just trying to prove a point and advise the upcoming ETs to not ignore players and control anger cuz they decline over little things XD smh...
    Did you just really turn your decline reason on us

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Your rights to advise upcoming ETs about that are very low when you didn't even tried to control yourself after all what you did, it's pretty soon for an apology

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Being staff is all about the power abuse #kira#steff#zeal#freecoins

10. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Zeal (09-27-2015)

Appearence's Avatar ♪♫ ♒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♒ ♫♪

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    posting on behalf of zexi
    this is his apology towards dave, miranda and the whole community
    please be considerate before throwing any comments
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuF3548q2rQ
    i dont like sorry i dont accept your Apology

ING:
    Appearence//Appearence

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I never once sweared towards him or anyone. I use some "harsh" words to express myself however. Such as; "People SPAMMED the chat trying to correct your mistakes when you ****ed up the rules and etc" but you wont see me calling him stupid names or whatever. If you think my way of expressing myself however is rude or something, then sorry but it's the way I've been writing my entire life. That doesn't mean I'm not being reasonable just because I'm using some words "professionals" wouldn't.
    ''Lol first of all, if you think it's exhausting to turn on event image, logging events and adding points, all the things you do before or after events, then I dont know what to tell you. You're either completely lazy or you must be mentally challenged.'' - You.

It's quite ignorant to come to conclusions like him being mentally challenged. It might not be direct swearing but it is insulting. If he did the same to you just be the bigger man. That's why you're staff and he isn't. At the end of the day Zéxi's chances of ever being anything like a staff member on FGunZ are slim to none. If staff shows bad behaviour or insulting ways of responding people will remember, if regular members do such things it will just fall in to the void.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    Since I can read this, it is public. Zéxi doesn't have a reputation to hold on to, you guys do.
    ET's are supposed to be the fun guys on the server, you guys make sure casual players get entertained, which is great.
    You shouldn't even have to respond to him, if he wants an explanation (which hes already had I can imagine) he can ask for a PM don't you think?
    Then it's up to you guys if you want to reply to him or not, none of you owe him anything.

The guy clearly had some issues with how you guys work and some problems with anger management at that.
    I am not one to judge but I wouldn't respond to these threads of his, since it probably won't do any good.
    It's just looking like a bunch of drama right now and in my opinion doesn't look good as staff members.
    I'd suggest to stop responding to his thread, this was infact not an appeal but just an apology. You didn't accept the apology? Fine.
    You don't have to explain why but if you so desire I'd suggest doing it via PM's from now on, would look way better than this open drama bullshit.

Like I said earlier: If you don't agree, please, continue on. It's in fact quite entertaining.
    I dont understand how our reputation would decrease by answering him. When people talk shit about you in public, wouldn't you get upset and even want to defend yourself? That's just normal I think. Then if you guys think I'm/we're being unprofessional then I'm sorry, but I'm being as reasonable as I can here.

But you make some good points otherwise. So yes I'm going to stop now. Thanks for sharing (Y).

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information