Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    His rage kept going for days, I doubt he was "angry" all the time, more like he started to not give a f*ck after he got declined. He made a goodbye thread, went in-game, started insulting everyone and said he was done with this game. Then shortly after I think someone found him on a other gunz server, so much for being done with this game.

He threatened to DDOS people, called people names, said that the whole staff team was a bunch of retards and etc etc. Just shows what a sore loser he is just because he didnt make it past trial. He can rot for all I care. Not going to accept his apology just because he realised that he doesnt have much else to play besides from gunz.

Would rather let him stay banned for a while to make sure he learned his lesson, then maybe he wont do stupid shit like this again.

Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    I do sympathise with Zexi because I know from personal experience how hard and embarrasing it is to try to speak a language that isn't your native language to people who speak it fluently.
    That's different from person to person obviously. English is not my first language and sometimes it's difficult to find the right words when I'm talking to the other staff members or whoever on skype. But it's not "more embarrassing" to forget what you're going to say in another language as it is when talking in your own language (?). But recording yourself, alone, is not hard at all. Just write down what you're going to say, or atleast be prepared.
    Last edited by Linzor; 09-27-2015 at 01:57 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Eddie (09-27-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks

4. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Bunny (09-27-2015)

μ

Country
    Thanks

6. The following 6 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Bunny (09-27-2015), Juriën (09-27-2015), Layne (09-27-2015), nightbloom (09-27-2015), Sunfire (09-27-2015), YoungSavagÉ (09-27-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    His rage kept going for days, I doubt he was "angry" all the time, more like he started to not give a f*ck after he got declined. He made a goodbye thread, went in-game, started insulting everyone and said he was done with this game. Then shortly after I think someone found him on a other gunz server, so much for being done with this game.

He threatened to DDOS people, called people by names, said that the whole staff team was a bunch of retards and etc etc. Just shows what a sore loser he is just because he didnt make it past trial. He can rot for all I care. Not going to accept his apology just because he realised that he doesnt have much else to play besides from gunz.

Would rather let him stay banned for a while to make sure he learned his lesson, then maybe he wont do stupid shit like this again.

That's different from person to person obviously. English is not my first language and sometimes it's difficult to find the right words when I'm talking to the other staff members or or whoever on skype. But it's not "more embarrassing" to forget what you're going to say in another language as it is when talking in your own language (?). But recording yourself, alone, is not hard at all. Just write down what you're going to say, or atleast be prepared.
    People dreamed of me getting rotten, and here I am, for the thousand time getting a second chance after all. You have no right to call him a loser before you called me one. Everyone deserves a second chance, doesn't mean he deserves it straight away

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Striker (09-27-2015), Taint (09-27-2015)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    It's an apology, not an appeal.

How about we take into consideration that the 2 are pretty damn well different. He made his statement of apology and will appeal when he chooses so. Let's stop the "unban" talk like it's currently happening '-'

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Camel (09-27-2015), Taint (09-27-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    It's an apology, not an appeal.

How about we take into consideration that the 2 are pretty damn well different. He made his statement of apology and will appeal when he chooses so. Let's stop the "unban" talk like it's currently happening '-'
    It's leading to it. We're talking about Zexi here..

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #BringHashtagBack2015 View Post
    People dreamed of me getting rotten, and here I am, for the thousand time getting a second chance after all. You have no right to call him a loser before you called me one. Everyone deserves a second chance, doesn't mean he deserves it straight away
    I dont know who you are and I'm not going to discuss your case for whatever people wanted you gone for. This is my opinion and I can say whatever I damn want, and if I think he's a sore loser then that's what I think. If you want me to call you (for whatever reason) a sore loser too just because I'm calling Zexi one, then I guess you're on too(?).

I'm not accepting his apology NOW. Way too early, like I said; Would like him to stay banned for a bit longer so that he might understand not to do dumb stuff like that again. "Try again in 2 months".

13. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Eddie (09-27-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    He should've just given me points for introduce/reduction.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Oculus View Post
    He sounds like victor valdes
    This^^

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I dont know who you are and I'm not going to discuss your case for whatever people wanted you gone for. This is my opinion and I can say whatever I damn want, and if I think he's a sore loser then that's what I think. If you want me to call you (for whatever reason) a sore loser too just because I'm calling Zexi one, then I guess you're on too(?).

I'm not accepting his apology NOW. Way too early, like I said; Would like him to stay banned for a bit longer so that he might understand not to do dumb stuff like that again. "Try again in 2 months".
    I don't know who the **** you are eithee, not that I give 2 actual shits. You are a staff member for christ sakes, if you want to make him miserable, do it personally. You're supposed to be an example to the community

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know who the **** you are eithee, not that I give 2 actual shits. You are a staff member for christ sakes, if you want to make him miserable, do it personally. You're supposed to be an example to the community

17. The following 3 users say thank you to Mike for this useful post:

Dante (09-27-2015), Striker (09-27-2015), Taint (09-27-2015)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information